Any leaks in my stats

• DrRaab
      DrRaab
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Here are my stats for nl2 FR after almost 12,000 hands (yes i know still quite a small sample). Are there any places where my game stands out? The one which im not sure about is about the size of my 3bet% and that it could be slightly to small? Help/pointers on any of the stats would be much appreciated!

• 5 replies
    • SchnitzelF
      SchnitzelF
      Bronze
      Hey there,

I have moved your thread to a more suitable forum where it is more likely that you will get a good answer. I hope that you don't mind :) .

Best regards,

-SF
    • killerslo
      killerslo
      Bronze
      Hmm i think you should 3bet and 4bet more, and you are folding too much in sb and bb so that makes you easy target at stealing
    • DrRaab
      DrRaab
      Bronze
      Yeah probably should try and play back a bit more from the blinds! Anybody else got any other pointers with my stats?
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      reeeaaally solid for nl2 imo. :f_biggrin:
      @nl2 i wouldn't really worry about changing anything tbh

from an overall perspective though...

agg%/w$wsf/foldtocbet seem to suggest you are fit/folding a bit too much when not the pfa.
      also you should generally want to open more from btn than from sb, it's MUCH MUCH easier to play in position.
      also the blinds, also you are most likely theoretically folding too much to 3bets :P

i'd recommend care though because the cures can easily be worse than the diseases, also from a results perspective some leaks (ie too high foldto3bet%) don't really matter if people don't exploit it. :f_biggrin:
      it's good practice to keep working on your game and fix these eventually, but don't try to make any drastic adjustments. these stats as they are probably can even beat nl10.
    • DrRaab
      DrRaab
      Bronze
      Thanks for the good words! Gives me encouragement to grind some hands to slowly get my BR up. But that won't mean i'll slack on reading, watching and posting hands :D