HM2 problem

• benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      I started to notice my HM2 is not working properly; from time to time it doesn't refresh automatically the torunaments I have played, for example if in the middle of session I want to see how am I doing, on the Active session tab I have to move away from it to another tab and back, in order to refresh active session. Also I suspect that it might not count my profits properly (maybe it doesn't count the rake or something) because looking at balance and comparing to HM sometimes it is different than the HM shows. It also it hasn't been offering me to upgrade it for a while, maybe there is a way I can ugpgrade it to latest version manually? maybe this fixes the problem.
  • 9 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Latest official build is 7318 (see in the heading of the HEM window).
      To manually upgrade to this release: Settings -> update

We have some problems with the refresh even in 7318, i hope this will be fixed with the next release.
      Always make sure that the hands are imported with the correct date and time. If you are playing on Stars for example you would need to update Settings -> site time adjustments twice in the last weeks because of the different ending of summer time in CET and ET.
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Originally posted by netsrak
      Latest official build is 7318 (see in the heading of the HEM window).
      To manually upgrade to this release: Settings -> update

We have some problems with the refresh even in 7318, i hope this will be fixed with the next release.
      Always make sure that the hands are imported with the correct date and time. If you are playing on Stars for example you would need to update Settings -> site time adjustments twice in the last weeks because of the different ending of summer time in CET and ET.
      yes I have problems with time settings, because it always shows wrong time of the hands, I used to play on stars, a week ago but now I play on party, and the hands are still with wrong times. Where I can find these time settings? because I dont see them when I look at home tab and press setings there is no site time adjustments...
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Settings was for HM1, sorry.

In HM2 its unter Hand importing -> site time adjustment.

And Stars changed the time last week. A week earlier we here in Europe changed the time so you had to change the setting twice during last weeks
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Hi
      I changed the time in the settings, now the time is correct but the programm does not count my winnings anymore, it imports the hands I just played but does not show any result of a tournament. lets say I just played 10 sngs and in active session tab I can see my hands and chip+-count but it doesn't show the graph of how much + or - in dollars I had during this session. How can I fix it? I already changed back the time adjusted settings but that didn't help
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Are you importing the additional summaries?
      http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/642/Poker+Stars+Setup#Tourney Summary
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Originally posted by netsrak
      Are you importing the additional summaries?
      http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/642/Poker+Stars+Setup#Tourney Summary
      I do not play on pokerstars but on partypoker, and yes the option to save hand history is enabled, but I am not sure wheter they have an option to save tournament summaries at party.
      |But the problem still presists, I have played yesterday about 1500hands and I can see them in my active-session tab, but I can't see how my progress has been regarding how many tornaments I played and what profit did I end up with; For sessions older than 2days there is a graph still available but not for newest. Can I maybe upgrade HM2 in order to this be fixed?
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      I don't think this can be fixed with an upgrade but this is our latest prerelease: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/351081-full-tilt-poker-early-beta-release-sng-tourney-players.html

Party doesn't write separate summaries, they write the informations to the handhistory file and from there the auto-import reads them.
      There is one known problem: if you close the table to fast after quitting a tourney (either manually or by a 3rd party software like TableNinja) then this informations may not be written and the results in HEM are incorrect.
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Well, I am quite sure I am not closing the tables too fast and I am not using tableninja or anything esle but hm2. But howcome I did see the results before when played on Party, it only started to lag when I changes these time settings.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      I don't think it has anything to do with the time setting as long as the hands are imported with the correct date and time.

Please send us the log file ( http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support%3F )
      with link to this thread, the handhistories from some sample tourneys (in a zip archive) and some screenshots of the wrong results to hm2support@holdemmanager.com