A few questions

• Zebbu
      Zebbu
      Black
      Ok. A few questions. I could probably find answers on my own, but too much work.

All questions are about 24hpokers new Microgaming software.

1) Is there a way to filter out limits from the lobby? Now the filters only help to filter out tables by player numbers.

2) Are there waiting lists to the tables?

3) Can I choose in which place I can sit when I join a table (now it just puts me somewhere)?

4) Is the rake higher on the Bad Beat Jackpot tables?

5) Is there a way to customize the betting slider more specifically? (Now it offers minraise (2bb raise) 2x (3bb raise), 3x (4bb raise) etc., but I'd like to raise for example 2,25 BBs and 2.75 BBs.)

6) Is Microgaming tracked by the tracking sites (e.g. Pokertableratings)?

-----------------------------

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
  • 7 replies
    • xero100
      xero100
      Bronze
      1 no
      2 no
      3 yes
      4 yes
      5 no
      6 no

ps 6 yes (sng, mtt) but no (cash)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you xero100 :)
    • pemac
      pemac
      Silver
      No 5: you can customize betting slider. When you open table go to menu in upper right corner and there in one of the tabs you should find it
    • xero100
      xero100
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pemac
      No 5: you can customize betting slider. When you open table go to menu in upper right corner and there in one of the tabs you should find it
      try make 2.25BBs with these :f_cool:
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      1) Is there a way to filter out limits from the lobby? Now the filters only help to filter out tables by player numbers.

Nope, This was my first complaint when I saw the new software. This is something I will do my best to pass on to Microgaming. I am sure they will see its silly and amend it in the next update.

2) Are there waiting lists to the tables?

There are no waiting lists for Microgaming

3) Can I choose in which place I can sit when I join a table (now it just puts me somewhere)?

I dont have the software on my PC right now but there should be a option along the lines of 'Seat me now' and you need to have that turned off

4) Is the rake higher on the Bad Beat Jackpot tables?

Yes, they take a extra 50c I think from raked pots

5) Is there a way to customize the betting slider more specifically? (Now it offers minraise (2bb raise) 2x (3bb raise), 3x (4bb raise) etc., but I'd like to raise for example 2,25 BBs and 2.75 BBs.)

On other Microgaming skins you can set it so the bet slider goes up in Small Blind increments. I will have to check the software to see if this is possible. As for 2.25 etc. It is not possible.

You could potentially do % of pot as PFR. Say 75% pot would do like 2.6bb or whatever the amount is

6) Is Microgaming tracked by the tracking sites (e.g. Pokertableratings)?

No, there are no tracking sites for Microgaming for cash games. Only sharkscope for MTT's and SNG's. If you are trying to get hands on players there are ways and means. I imagine since I am a pokerstrategy employee I am not allowed to tell you though since it goes against T&C's for the room. Google is your friend ;)
    • lnternet
      lnternet
      Bronze
      some micro skins have stake selection check boxes

there is quite some variety of micro software out there
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lnternet
      some micro skins have stake selection check boxes

there is quite some variety of micro software out there
      I should have mentioned, this is only at 24h I have noticed. The boxes you mention are there for Ladbrokes + Unibet and most other Microgaming rooms

I think the most likely reason is that since they have recently migrated, they simply wanted to get the software running and are not on the latest version or something along those lines.

I am sure in the coming weeks/months they will be up to date.