CO: $2.16 27/0/0; AF 1; WTSD 38; 26 hands
      BTN: $4.88

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.06) Hero has K:spade: A:heart:

Hero raises to $0.12, fold, CO calls $0.12, BTN calls $0.12, fold, fold

Flop: ($0.42, 3 players) 4:spade: 3:club: 8:spade:
      Hero checks, CO checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($0.42, 3 players) J:spade:
      Hero checks, CO checks, BTN bets $0.12, Hero calls $0.12, CO raises to $0.24, BTN calls $0.12, Hero calls $0.12

River: ($1.14, 3 players) 9:spade:
      Hero bets $0.54, CO raises to $1.80 and is all-in, fold, Hero calls $1.26

Reviewing the hand I am not sure about turn any more. c-r by CO should be alarming but i guess by calling that i decided to see showdown if spade hits the river.

Hands that beat me:
      A :spade: X
      Q :spade: T :spade:
      7 :spade: T :spade:
  • 3 replies
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      Quite odd hand, i can say i don't like the call on turn after co c/min`raise for the simple fact that you have reverse implied odds, when you call on the the turn you`re most likely drawing dead allready, no matter how great odds you have to call.

I think he is never min`raising A :spade: x there, and he is most likely not check/min`raising some 2pair hand, because that hand would need protection and he would make a larger raise, or simply bet out him self on the turn... same thing goes for a made flush(witch is not nut flush) probably going for a larger raise on the turn.

So probably a fold on turn would be better because of the reverse implied odds.

As played, not much to do, once you called turn and bet river, you must call the shove with Khigh flush.
    • yougotfelted51
      yougotfelted51
      Bronze
      i would just check/fold turn, as played i would be more inclined to check/call river than bet/call off. i think bet calling is worst, followed by check/folding and then check/calling.

can't see many worse hands shoving river over our block? bet, id rather cc vs some worse flushes/oddly played other hands vs presumably fishy player
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello malcolmlinco,

You don't really have the implied odds on the turn so can easily fold there. You clearly overplaying your flush here.

Best Regards.