FTP points

• 7 replies
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Play the "deal me" in freerolls, at least when the prizepool is $10 000 in each. To do this you need to rake (probably the minimum). Thus, either deposit and play a few hands, or cash in (if that is possible for you) a few points and play a few hands. Then play freerolls.

If you already are eligible for these freerolls, then play satellites for the FTP's. I've had several thousand dollars worth of tournament tickets over the years. (I've been insanely lucky in satellites, qualified for $550 tourneys for 50 FTP several times.)

Whatever you do with your points is, of course, your choice. Just pointing out a few options that can be more enjoyable than simply cashing them in for a dollar or two.

/Johan = :f_confused:
    • BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      I have 2979.47 FTPS I was considering buying Daily $1 Tickets would that be a good investment?
    • lodinn
      lodinn
      Bronze
      There's no bad OR good investment when you're holding 3000 points, thats nothing of value anyways.
    • BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lodinn
      There's no bad OR good investment when you're holding 3000 points, thats nothing of value anyways.
      Oh does that mean there is not much point in useing them, should I just keep them incase I ever decide to make FT my grind home to buy the biggest bonuses in the future?
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Yea I have 19K sitting there too, no idea what ot do
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      IMO if you are a cash game player, ring game tickets are the nuts especially now that they are discounted, for SNG/MTT players step tickets or tournament tickets are probably the best value.
    • GraemeDR
      GraemeDR
      Bronze
      Definitley agree with ring game tickets.

If you're not a cash game player then tourney tickets for the big tourneys. If you haven't got a lot of points (like poster who has around 3000) then play the cheap satellites for daily dollar tickets until you've got no points left. See how many tickets you've won and have a few damn good goes at the daily dollar.

That's my opinion.