Im a failure!!!

• AdamsNaFun
      AdamsNaFun
      Bronze

What is "6th Weider"? - There are special exercises for stomach. Plan and Video. If anyone is interest about that and need more explanations just ask. If anyone want to do it and you are looking for motivation we can make a bet around 10-20$ who is going to survive more days :) .
  • 15 replies
    • AdamsNaFun
      AdamsNaFun
      Bronze
      Hi im a failure! Its why people call me Snafu. Shortcut from Situation Normal All F**ked Up. This is my blog and im going to show you how its working.

How is it working?

Challenges - main, long term goal!!!
      Crucial goals - very important goals, whose are necessary to make a challenge, usually monthly plans.
      Valuable goals - less important than crucial, but imperative to make as much value as its possible in challenge.
      Side goals - mostly plans from private life, whose helping also on mindset, health etc.
      Sport goals - condition and durability are keys to success in any sport.

Im going to make updates of goals everytime im finish once or after 30 days making thicks or marked as[done] or [fail], than add new once as[active]. When i finish goals or challenges im going to post period of time and pages where you can find it on this blog to make it easier and clearly for users whose are looking for infos in a specific category.

What are you playing?

Im going to playon Full Tilt Poker NL 2 [SH], normal speed on 4 tables from beggining. Updates from my game im going to post as often as its possible. Usually after every 1k-2k hands.

What are you going to post?

Generally my progress in game. Graphs and hands. Also some interesting videos, music which im listenning, sometimes jokes, photos with b**bies :D and maybe some funny stories from my private life.

Why do you make blogs title like this?

Ofc to bring your attention and to prove that person as me can rich the success.

So who are you Snafu?

Im a messy, lazy person with aversion to learnning, lack of discipline and lackluster enthusiasm who dont know limits of anger, parting and chaos making around myself.

Its all. Lets start from now. Stay tunned!
    • yougotfelted51
      yougotfelted51
      Bronze
      hey!

are you planning on playing Zoom/Rush or regular tables to reach your yearly hand goal?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      How long since your last smoke?
    • AdamsNaFun
      AdamsNaFun
      Bronze
      Originally posted by yougotfelted51
      hey!

are you planning on playing Zoom/Rush or regular tables to reach your yearly hand goal?
      I explained everything in second post. Im going to play normal tables on ftp. When my game is going to be better im going to change on Rush.

Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      How long since your last smoke?
      Few minutes ago hahaha you owned me on beginning! Im going to give up smoking less and less. I already bought e-cig so I hope its going to help also. It was first cig today and I woke up six hours ago :) . Normally i smoked 1-1,5 package per day.
    • AdamsNaFun
      AdamsNaFun
      Bronze
      Hi guys!
      How i said some updates after 5k hands! Its going slowly for now but i was a little bit busy last days.

• AdamsNaFun
      AdamsNaFun
      Bronze
      Finally i found some time to play poker again. ovember was very busy for me and i jump straight to the deep water. I didnt calculate everythig in right way so i had a lot of failed goals. I change it for now so i hope to keep better this month. I can make a thousads excusses but its not a point i failed in november so i have to work more in next 5 months. Im really glad that i quit smoking i thought it will be the hardest goal to do. After this month i can see that 500k is a lot and it will be incredible hard to do that, but im ot giving up yet. I started to add more table to my sections and i made right calculatios. The results!! I still have small chance to make it hahaha. OooHH btw. I started in December from les goals to dont be lost again after few days. Take care guys and wish me luck :D .
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hey,

You don't need ab exercises for 6 pack abs, you need to lose fat :D .

Check out my productivity guide, I reall recommend writing a vision statement to increase your motivation and set better goals :) .

-SF
    • AdamsNaFun
      AdamsNaFun
      Bronze
      Jupy Im after 10k hands and graph is going up. Im playing regularly every day 1k hands, i started playing 2 sessions 500 hands per session on six tables, every session im making some review and im posting speculative hands on forum. all that things have a big influence on my skill which better everyday :D .

Originally posted by Schnitzelfisch
      Hey,

You don't need ab exercises for 6 pack abs, you need to lose fat :D .

Check out my productivity guide, I reall recommend writing a vision statement to increase your motivation and set better goals :) .

-SF
      Thx for really nice article. And i know about burning the fat from Timothy Ferriss book "The 4-hour Body". I really recommend this book for people who wants to work on all kind of diets.
    • Yordi85
      Yordi85
      Bronze
      Wha I quit smoking to. 12 days now. This was my month challange and done it :-D
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      Nice Blog :s_love: :s_love: :s_love: :s_love:
    • AdamsNaFun
      AdamsNaFun
      Bronze
      Hello! Im after 15k hands and things are going well. Im playing systematically, speculative hands and hard spots im putting on forum "Hands Evaluation" so im making progress and the results are clearly shown on the graph.

Originally posted by Yordi85
      Wha I quit smoking to. 12 days now. This was my month challange and done it :-D
      Congratulation. The hardest thing is to perseverng to not smoke again. After 4 weeks im still want to smoke as F**K especially when im getting angry.

Originally posted by SherlockHolmes2ez
      Nice Blog :s_love: :s_love: :s_love: :s_love:
      Thank You :)

Keep lookng guys the month is going to finish so i will post some changes and new goals soon. And results from this month of course. Take care and good luck on the table.
    • AdamsNaFun
      AdamsNaFun
      Bronze
      Jeezzz what a day. Im around 1k hands to 20k and i just had the worst session ever. I made 3 sessions today with plan to make 2k hands. I started at morning i played 500 hands and after 1,5 buy in on minus i stopped. I get a little bit nervous so i went to exercise, rehabilitation and than dinner. I have one question here. How are you dealing with moments when you are planning to play a long session and you are starting from few buy ins behind. Are you still playing to finish the plan? Or you are making break or stop playing at all for that day? I started playing again after dinner and i was running good. After 400 hands my father called me to moved to him for few days. I said yes even when im getting nervous after moving all the time. Last 2 years i was moving 8 times from place to place from country to country. Its a little bit tired and nervous. I came to his house i ate supper, made rehabilitation and watched Pirates of Caribbean. Around 10pm i was ready to played 1,2k hands. I have to be ready for running more hands next days to make mine Goal achievable. I started from 9 tables when im playing 6. First 500 hands i was running awesome i made around 6-7$ profit and than shits happens. In next 350 hands i was 2 buy ins on minus :f_mad: . That sucks! How to loose 11$ in 350 hands.

Conclusions:
      - playing 6 tables till to 25k hands after that make 1 or 2 more.
      - making 500 hands per sessions and slowly making more by 10% to keep concentrate.
    • AdamsNaFun
      AdamsNaFun
      Bronze
      Hi Guys. December is behind us its time to stand face to face with New Year. I hope we made your goals and i wish you a lot of successes. Before im going to post my plans for new month i want to show results from last one.

1. I played 16k hands :s_cool: . Its not a lot but im happy with that.
      2. I finished the book "Treat your poker like a Business". The book is really usefull and gave a lot of motivation to play the game. I really recommend it for beginners and also better players. Dusty is showing how to organize yourself to play the game and how to treat it and deal with few situation.

I have to say last 7k hands werent great. I could won lot of more money but any way i moved up a little bit. I was experimented. In my opinion its good for the game but for micro specially NL2 is useless. Straight ABC is the key to success. And here is the results.

• AdamsNaFun
      AdamsNaFun
      Bronze
      As we welcome New Year its time for new goals and plans. I made mine for poker and only of course. I write them on the graph, which is going to be update during beat the limits. So here they are! Few new plans for New Year:

1. Im starting to play on P*. Its better for micros about the rakeback in my opinion im not earning nothing for my points on FTP, but on P* i can spend them on some accesories, tournaments tickets which are cheaper and i can reach few VIP rewards.
      2. Start to playing 7-8 tables after 25k hands.
      3. After beating NL5. Try a zoom poker.

Nad here is the graph:

And nice song which is giving me positive energy and keep motivated.

• AdamsNaFun
      AdamsNaFun
      Bronze
      So im after 30k hands and last 8k was the worst. I trying to add some more tables but im loosing sometimes so its not time for it yet. I played around 1k hands on pokerstars but on NL2 is not worth it. I mean after 500 hands im getting arround 2-3 VIP points so its better to stay at fpt and on NL5 i would be able to make silver status which will give me more money back than p*.

I made also the thread with my stats that ppl can tell me what im doing wrong or what part of the game i should improve:
      Help to find my leaks!!!

And song which helping me to cool dawn after tilting :)

Take care and good luck in the tables.