Problems with FTP because of PStars account

• sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      Hello.
      I have problem with FTP, because of PStars account.
      So my PStars account was suspended for some time for not having antivirus and other things like that. About 10 days ago I done all of it, so there wouldn't be any problems with FTP and I can play at opening. After I done everything they asked, they allowed me to play at PStars again.

2 days before FTP opening I couldn't login into FTP, so I asked FTP whats the deal with it. They said that my account was suspended because of issues with PStars account and I need to ask PStars support to clarify that there is everything ok with my PStars account. So I tried to inform PStars support but it still doesn't go anywere. I understand, that there is alot of clients for them, but come on, there needed to be information sent to FTP before its opening in first place.

Is here someone who could help me? :)
  • 8 replies
    • sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      Emails with PStars so far:
      Me:

Hello,
      I got an Email from Full tilt poker about my issues on Pokerstars account, so they suspended my account. I am guessing it is because of the problems we allready solved (I am guessing ).
      Can you inform them that everything is ok now, please? :)

Here is orginal email from them:
      "Hello Edgars,
      Thank you for your email.
      Please be advised, your Full Tilt Poker account, [Freilene], is currently suspended due to an outstanding issue on your PokerStars account.
      Please contact support@pokerstars.com to resolve your account issues with them.
      As soon as we receive notification that the outstanding account issues at PokerStars have been resolved, we will fully reinstate your Full Tilt Poker account.
      We appreciate your understanding.
      Regards,

Alejandro
      Full Tilt Operations"

Regards,

Edgars

PStars support:

Hello Edgars,

Thank you for contacting PokerStars.

We apologize for the delay in our answer. We have unfortunately receive many emails recently, and our response time has been negatively affected.

After reviewing your account '[Nickname]', we can see that there is no outstanding issue pending.

Could you confirm what is the PokerStars account that you are trying to pair with your FullTiltPoker account in order for us to investigate.

We look forward to your answer.

Regards,

Mathieu
      PokerStars Support Team

Me:
      I havent gotten till pairing accounts, because My Full tilt poker account is suspended and I cant log in and do anything at the moment.

The question was: Can you confirm to Full tilt poker support, that there is everything ok with my Pokerstars account, so they can allow me to log in and do stuff?
      There was an isue, that we solved like a week ago, but FTP support has no info about that.
      Pokerstars account: [Nickname]
      FTP account: [Nickname]
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there!

It looks to me that you are well on the way to getting this issue resolved.

Just hang in there for the relevant staff to get the rest of the job done. I imagine PokerStars are very busy at the moment but I'm sure your issue will be fixed soon.

Regards,
      Gary.
    • sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      Thanks for reply :)
      Ok then lets just wait, I guess :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Yep, that's all you can do at the moment :)

Let me know when you get the next update!

Regards,
      Gary
    • sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      so I got an answer.
      They solved my pairing problem.
      BUT that wasnt the problem :evil:
      The problem was: I cant access my FTP account because of the (allready solved) problems on PS. Just looks like they trying to rush things and doesnt even reading whats the problem about :f_confused:
      That is getting very frustrating...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hang on in there sufix645!
    • sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      I can play again.
      Everything sorted out well :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER