worst customer servise

• justttyyy
      justttyyy
      Bronze
      Hello, I have some problems on partypoker and I am very disapointed with that.. I took a quiz for free 50$ and got only 20$ . Later I have deposited 32$ but mine account is closed with no reason.. It is written to contact via telephone but it's unavailable. They are also just ignoring me and that money in that account is few weeks.. Just I dont understand why they delay so much, I can't properly contact them..
  • 13 replies
    • DrKillByDeath187
      DrKillByDeath187
      Bronze
      I think you have to deposit money i think $50 in order to get the other $30 out of your $50 starting capital. They give you $20 then you deposit $50 and they give you another $30 ($100 total $50 from PS).

The only reason I could think for them closing your account would be if you were being dishonest by making a 2nd account OR you used someone else's information to deposit (had a friend use their dads card and his account was unavailable)

Their customer service is pretty good to me haven't had any issues with Party ever over anything the past while.
    • justttyyy
      justttyyy
      Bronze
      Ohh, It's very good that you answered for me! :) I communicated with them by e-mail, but sometimes they ignore me. They wrote that the problem is that I made ​​a deposit from another country. I tried to call them several times but there was no signal. They also said that they tried to call me but my number other than they called. :D I want to fix everything, but I see this is difficult..
    • justttyyy
      justttyyy
      Bronze
      Now I am in UK :)
    • Azim1
      Azim1
      Bronze
      You can call partypoker free phone from Google talk. Didnt work from me on phone and when I called international line.... dont call that line!

just try gtalk.
    • SillySaurus
      SillySaurus
      Bronze
      I am in trouble aswell, and they do not answer my mails. :f_frown: Where can I find those phone numbers? I'm from Denmark.
    • thanksfymny
      thanksfymny
      Bronze
      Madness,

I made my account when i was living in UK and now i'm back in Estonia. Lately i saw there is nice christmas bonus and i made deposit 100 to get more from it.

But when i finished my first little session, to set this Partey up - my account was blocked!

Were i really so good player or was it all because of Santa's empty basket, i don't know.

I would still like to have a bit more fun with my $100 (Old days i use to play at least 10 hours with this money, now i barely managed to play 25minutes)

Well: Milestones what i did.

1. I deleted old account from Party poker and ask permition to create a new one. Agreed. Check

2. I created a new one and i think i made deposit with UKash while i was living in UK. Check

3. I moved back to Estonia. Check.

4. I open my e-mail and saw there is a nice promotion - "just for me, for special player, only for you, you are the special one" - with a nice smiley Santa's face singing HOHOHOO and calling naive donks to sharks partey.. "I'm AllIN, baby" Check.

5. Got free ticket to $200Freeroll, baby

6. I decided to get some more bonuses during this promotion campaign and deposit some money to get a bit better freeroll tickets. Check

7. Earn some points to get these tickets. Check.

8. Account blocked. Check.

9. Send your Passport and IDcard - to identify yourself - done and Check.

10. Change your address aswell UK to Estonia. Check

11. Got a message "The phone number you registered with us is not in use. Please reply to this email with your correct number or call us at the number(s) given in the link below." Sh*t!!!!!!!!!! Is this real?? Uncheck.

12. Wait for long long time until they call you on your new number. Or are you so naive and you still waiting they call or email you? Fkk.. Check check..
    • thanksfymny
      thanksfymny
      Bronze
      Thanks, Carl.

I wrote to them but i aint got any answers after this message where they mentioned that my phone number doesnt work. I'll try to call. Thanks.
    • thanksfymny
      thanksfymny
      Bronze
      I called them and sorted it out faster than flying donks. Thanks, Carl.
    • FaTDoGBG
      FaTDoGBG
      Bronze
      May be if people just understand that email is NOT IMMEDIATE assistance it would be much easier :)
    • kallo444
      kallo444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FaTDoGBG
      May be if people just understand that email is NOT IMMEDIATE assistance it would be much easier :)
      Totally :D moreover, try the chat tool for live support but phone remains best and quickest channel.
    • anarxialevan
      anarxialevan
      Bronze
      they got very very very bed support, as a costumer i should ask to help me or they shoud do that? wtf with this room? they act like bosses on online poker, there are shet support i advice everyone not to play there!
    • milko42
      milko42
      Bronze
      I also have a problem with them.to get your bonus (start up) started you need to acquire 28 party points which are very hard to acquire for anew player.I have just got 28points which was helped by a present of 5points from their advent calender promotion.They will not accept that i have 28points,yet my account shows i have 28,their reply is that i have 23.9points.I think this is so unfair because i cant find anything in the rules.yet they say they dont rcognise my extra points.Anyone help?
    • FaTDoGBG
      FaTDoGBG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Originally posted by milko42
      I also have a problem with them.to get your bonus (start up) started you need to acquire 28 party points which are very hard to acquire for anew player.I have just got 28points which was helped by a present of 5points from their advent calender promotion.They will not accept that i have 28points,yet my account shows i have 28,their reply is that i have 23.9points.I think this is so unfair because i cant find anything in the rules.yet they say they dont rcognise my extra points.Anyone help?
      Hey there sir :) Happy new year

You will probably find in the terms and conditions of the promotion that it says something like "bonus points earned in this promotion will not count towards clearing cash bonuses" basically the 28 points has to be earned from your rake and doesn't include bonus promotions. Does this make sense?

Regards
      Carl
      Aaaah yes... the support is bad cause someone didn't read the Terms and Conditions. How unfair... No one should play there I tell ya, they are unfair LOL