PT4 on everest

• zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      i just downloaded poker tracker 4 (trial) and im having problems importing hands.

only hands that are imported in the beggining (during the auto detect) are the ones i played on old everest software. No hands since i play speed poker (on the new iPoker client)

anyone else experiencing this?
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi zumpar,

I've moved your thread to the dedicated section where hopefully we can get you some assistance.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by zumpar
      i just downloaded poker tracker 4 (trial) and im having problems importing hands.

only hands that are imported in the beggining (during the auto detect) are the ones i played on old everest software. No hands since i play speed poker (on the new iPoker client)

anyone else experiencing this?
      Hi Zumpar. I am proud to say that this is the very first post we are responding to since announcing our new partnership with PokerStrategy.com!

The latest PokerTracker 4 BETA (4.05.9) or later has removed Everest Poker as a dedicated poker site, and in its place we now auto-detect Everest as an iPoker skin. Please upgrade, and we also sugest you read this site configuration guide: https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4/site-configuration/ipoker-configuration-guide