This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PT4 on everest

• zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      i just downloaded poker tracker 4 (trial) and im having problems importing hands.

only hands that are imported in the beggining (during the auto detect) are the ones i played on old everest software. No hands since i play speed poker (on the new iPoker client)

anyone else experiencing this?
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi zumpar,

I've moved your thread to the dedicated section where hopefully we can get you some assistance.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by zumpar
      i just downloaded poker tracker 4 (trial) and im having problems importing hands.

only hands that are imported in the beggining (during the auto detect) are the ones i played on old everest software. No hands since i play speed poker (on the new iPoker client)

anyone else experiencing this?
      Hi Zumpar. I am proud to say that this is the very first post we are responding to since announcing our new partnership with PokerStrategy.com!

The latest PokerTracker 4 BETA (4.05.9) or later has removed Everest Poker as a dedicated poker site, and in its place we now auto-detect Everest as an iPoker skin. Please upgrade, and we also sugest you read this site configuration guide: https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4/site-configuration/ipoker-configuration-guide