MP: $5.00
      CO: $5.76
      Hero (BTN): $9.72
      SB: $4.97
      BB: $9.80
      UTG: $14.23

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is BTN with T :spade: 9 :spade:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.12, SB calls $0.10, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.29) 6 :club: T :heart: T :diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.25, Hero calls $0.25

Turn: ($0.79) 5 :club: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40

River: ($1.59) 8 :heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.40, Hero raises to $0.80, SB raises to $4.20, Hero Call range????

I now have 18 hands on the villain who is running 69/6 with a 2.0AF. donkbet 2/3. This hand is from last month so I don't remember what stats I had at the time.

I felt like he was kind of weak but likes to bet a few times with weak hands which is why I selected this line. Was really surprised at his shove. Could be anything I guess?

Question; What hand-range can we call his river shove with? Would any trip be a call here? (T2s if we had it for some reason) how about JJ+?
  • 1 reply
    • HansTheGreat
      Hey DaPhunk,

Flop: I don't mind calling the almost PSB. If you assume that he is gonna Donk/C with GS and 6x then I would be even inclined to raise it right on the flop.
      Turn: If you didnt raise on the flop why not now. It is not like we have the nuts. I mean his sizing became smaller and we also allow him to draw more cheaply.
      River: I would also raise it (not mR but something like 1,1$) but R/F it. Doubt that this small B/ jamms are bluffs. Of course he could overplay some T2,T3,T4,T7, but to all other Tx you are loosing, not to mention straight and FH so our equity against his range is not gonna be good.

Best regards,