I was wrong

• IAmLengend
      IAmLengend
      Bronze
      Well hello again,

i was wrong about my bonus on FTP i entered the wrong refferal code and now i cant get my bonus on FTP,So I decided to try on pokerstars but the refferal code PS150 doesnt wrong its INVAILD or EXPIRED.I have read this is due to US gaming rules.But Im not living in the US so Im unsure about what to do at this point.Please help,I hope this is correct since ps150 did not work i used the bonus code PSVIP I hope ill still get my bonus...Really looking forward to it since I have had trouble with this over the last week.
  • 4 replies
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      The code for pokerstars is PSVIP100.

Make sure you have followed the directions for pokerstars on this page.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/2

If you have already signed up for pokerstars and didn't use the PokerStrategy code "pokerstrategy.com-newplayers" when you signed up, I don't think you can get tracked, but..someone from PokerStrategy should be able to clear that up.

EDIT: Just to be clear, the bonus code PSVIP100 is for your first deposit bonus, this is after you do your sign up with the marketing code "pokerstrategy.com-newplayers" - that marketing code is what tells them you were sent by pokerstrategy.com, so you can be tracked by pokerstrategy, and also allows them to give you the $50 starting capital (if you haven't already got it on another site).

From what you wrote, it's not clear if you're meaning the first deposit bonus code, or the sign up code. It sounds like you're trying to enter a first deposit code, but it also sounds like you're just signing up for the site.

In any event, make sure you read the directions carefully, and follow them, at the link I provided above.

Good luck
    • IAmLengend
      IAmLengend
      Bronze
      PS100 and PS150 both did not worrk for my starting capital.So I used PSVIP I hope to see my capital on my account soon..If not i'll be quite disappointed I have had so much trouble with my starting capital, If its manually transfer as said then i dont think there will be n e trouble I dont want to have to make a new account on another poker site to recive my capital.
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      If you exactly followed the step-by-step directions given at the link I provided, you will be fine, and will just have to wait a bit. Pokerstrategy may send you an email requesting additional information.

If you didn't enter the Marketing Code "pokerstrategy.com-newplayers" at step 2, when you signed up with PokerStars, you might want to prepare yourself for some disappointment.

Although, if you just created your account, and it's not tracked by another affiliate, you may be able to contact pokerstars support and explain to them that you forget to enter the affiliate code, and they might be able to fix it.

Anyway, if you followed all the instructions, you just need to be patient now.

Good luck
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IAmLengend
      PS100 and PS150 both did not worrk for my starting capital.So I used PSVIP I hope to see my capital on my account soon..If not i'll be quite disappointed I have had so much trouble with my starting capital, If its manually transfer as said then i dont think there will be n e trouble I dont want to have to make a new account on another poker site to recive my capital.
      Hello IAmLengend,

The most important thing when signing up at PokerStars is that you downloaded the software over the link in our guide and entered the pokerstrategy.com-newplayers text in the marketingcode field as Velak kindly described already.

If you don't have the information sharing option in the software as described in the guide: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/2

You should contact PokerStars support per E-mail asking whether your account is tracked over us (and if not if they can fix it). This should be possible as you are still in the sign-up phase.

Best regards,
      SoyCD