Downloadable Articles?

• bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      Pretty much does what it says on the tin!

Most of my hour each way journey to and from work is underground, so I can't access the site. However this time also makes up most of my dead time each day. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this boat...

So my suggestion is making articles downloadable to your members, because I think being able to save the articles and put them on my nexus tablet would make for a much more productive journey to work!
  • 5 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey bennisboy,

I may have a solution for you, not sure if it would work on a Tablet though.

When you're in chrome open up options and select "Save Page As" then you can save the articles you wish to study every few days, this should hopefully work.

:f_cool:
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Or you can print them. This, of course, is obscenely archaic to do. But i prefer it myself.

/Johan = :f_confused:
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      hmmmm, I actually did a print as pdf to my nexus 7, but the words come out tiny!

I can try the save page as though!

@Yohan;
      SAVE THE TREEEEEEEEEEEEES YOU BASTARD
    • yankomania
      yankomania
      Bronze
      Try to change the page layout in print options to landscape. This should help a little with tiny words.

Best of luck at the tables,

yankomania :f_biggrin:
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by yankomania
      Try to change the page layout in print options to landscape. This should help a little with tiny words.
      Now why didn't I think of that?

I print as pdf to read on the bus, but I use a laptop, and I had been using the display driver's rotate feature.

Works fine, but holding the laptop sideways is awkward