DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: $6.70
      UTG: $11.32
      CO: $10.63
      Hero (BTN): $10.00
      SB: $15.92

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BTN with 9 :spade: A :spade:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, 1 fold, BB calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.65) 2 :heart: 5 :spade: J :spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.32, Hero calls $0.32

Turn: ($1.29) A :club: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.64, Hero calls $0.64

River: ($2.57) 4 :diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $5.44, Hero calls $5.44

villian VPIP 25, PRF 5, AF 1.0, WTSD 40 over 20 hands

So here i was thinking like when he bet on the flop, half of the pot that he has J or he has flush draw. So i obviously call and then on the turn i hit my ace and he again bets half of the pot and i call. But then on the river 4 comes and he after some time just shoves it in and at that point im just thinking if he had trips he would probably bet bigger and he would not go insta all in on the river, so im just thinking that he has busted FD and that hes trying to bluff me of the hand so i just called and he turns around 56s, but my question is if you guys would do the same in this type of situation ?
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      Preflop: looks fine

Flop: Why not raise? I'm assuming because you only put him on a draw or Jx but players (fishy ones) also donk mid pairs and other garbage.

Turn: I feel that at this point we should raise at least 2.5x to get value from other draws (that won't fold to a small raise) and Jx that would most likely not fold to one raise.

River: As played it looks fine because his line doesn't really make sense. The only hand i could see him play like this is 33 (that's ahead of us). Its possible that he may also show up occasionally with A3 and maybe some better Ax although those might bet bigger on the turn.