[Application] $ 22 stt's

• sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Silver
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I am looking for staking for the $ 22 stt's on ipoker.I will sell a Blocks of 50 games for 50 %

total stack amount per block : $ 1100
      staking amount: $ 550
      - minimum stake is 1 % or $ 5,5
      - winnings will be transfered shorty after after I finish the last of these tournaments to the account that tranfered the stake
      -please give me feedback afterworths in the feedbackthread also if you didn't agree the way I did this staking so that I may improve on this in future stakingdeals. sirilidion's feedbackthread

Staking will only be possible through playertransfers on Stars, FTP or Neteller after:

- posting for what amount you want to stake me
      -adding me ( if not done already ) to your friendlist on the communitytool
      - conforming the stake though pm

- If I haven't received the funds at least 1 hour after the first tournament starts your part in the staking will be avaliable again for others to stake so be sure to transfer the funds on time
      -there will be a reservelist if all the action is sold. people on the reservelist will get the chance to stake for a next block.

staking list:

holmeboy: 5 % for $27.50

funds received:

reservelist
  • 4 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sirilidion
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I am looking for staking for the $ 22 stt's on ipoker.I will sell a Blocks of 50 games for 50 %

total stack amount per block : $ 1100
      staking amount: $ 550
      - minimum stake is 1 % or $ 5,5
      - winnings will be transfered shorty after after I finish the last of these tournaments to the account that tranfered the stake
      -please give me feedback afterworths in the feedbackthread also if you didn't agree the way I did this staking so that I may improve on this in future stakingdeals. sirilidion's feedbackthread

Staking will only be possible through playertransfers on Stars, FTP or Neteller after:

- posting for what amount you want to stake me
      -adding me ( if not done already ) to your friendlist on the communitytool
      - conforming the stake though pm

- If I haven't received the funds at least 1 hour after the first tournament starts your part in the staking will be avaliable again for others to stake so be sure to transfer the funds on time
      -there will be a reservelist if all the action is sold. people on the reservelist will get the chance to stake for a next block.

Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      5% pls

I'll pm you to confirm now, think have you added from a previous deal

edit pm'ed. I'll ship when it's sold out
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Silver
      through a bit downswing I have been going through the last couple of days I that moving up now wouldn't be sensable.

Sorry, holmeboy but I have to postphone this stakingdeal.

Could one of the mods close this thread?
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sirilidion
      Could one of the mods close this thread?
      Sure :]