German pokervideo with english subtitle

• DerDicke82
      DerDicke82
      Bronze
      Hello english Community :-)

Yesterday I had this stupid idea to translate a pokervideo from german into english and write a subtitle for it.
      Now before I do a lot of extra work I will ask you to watch a 4 min test video and give me your feedback about it.

It is a 2/4 FL SH video from Kobeyard: KLICK TO DOWNLOAD

the translation is very simple because my english is not so good, but when you tell me you want more than I will go
      on with this protject, and my girlfrind will revise all to make sure there are no faults :-)

My biggest question is: is it possible to follow the video and read the subtitles? When this is not really possible
      I can stop with the Project now! So please tell me the truth :-)

ok here is the link to my post in the german forum KLICK

Thanks for your help

Stefan

Edit: Forgot to say the testvideo is at the moment only 4 min long ~22 MB when the feedback is positiv I will translate more videos also SNG and NL videos
  • 4 replies
    • henne007
      henne007
      Bronze
      i find it hard to read the subtitels and watch what is going on on the tabels.
      so if ps.com would bring this format i don't think i would learn a lot from it because its to hard to follow.
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Can't be accessed with Silver status...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello DerDicke82 and thank you for your efforts :)

Its really nice to see users setting these kind of things up.

I will link the video here aswell - since it is only 4 minutes it doesn't matter if users don't yet have Gold status :) (So I took the liberty to edit your post - I hope thats ok)

KLICK TO DOWNLOAD

Best regards!
      SoyCD
    • DerDicke82
      DerDicke82
      Bronze
      Hello again,

@soyCD Oh yes it is ok when you post it here :-) I am only carefull, hehe

@all I think also that it is too difficult to follow the video and read the subtitle. That is the reason why I post the video here, only to check what other people think :-)

Maybe there is a solution to make it easier to follow? any ideas? :-)

Stefan