PokerCashier Phone Call

• Aeroholic
      Aeroholic
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

I registered myself here few days ago. I want to play at partypoker. now I got a phone call from "Poker Cashier" or something, couldnt understand it exactly. it was a automized phone call. they wanted me to type in a code (not the bonus code for partypoker) but I realy dont know which code they are talking about, so I hung up.

was this phone call related to pokerstategy.com or to my partypoker registration? do I get my 50$ now anyway or was this my fault and I can forget the whole thing now?

excuse my bad english please, bye, Aero!
  • 6 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi Aeroholic,

this is a ID check via phone. When you open PartyPoker you should have a code in the cashier window. This is the one you have to type in.
      You should now contact the Party Poker support and tell them what went wrong. They shall call you again.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • Aeroholic
      Aeroholic
      Bronze
      Hi TribunCaesar,

first of all: thanks a lot for the help.

I realized that there is a german forum, so I asked there and the great community helped me too. I wrote a email to partypoker, spended my day at work and now that Im home I got the 50$ on my account - without any problems or another call.

thanks for the help and the win-win deal that this great site offers all new realmoneygamers!

Bye, Aero
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Nice to hear, that you solved the problem and that you appreciate our offers. Have fun playing at the tables. But don't forget to work on the theoretical part of the game. Improving your game as fast as possible is the key to success.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Can anyone help me? I just signed up at party poker today. I understand that I have to take a call and get the bonus code for the site. Do I have to create a account with one of the cashier deposit option sites? I wouldn't think that I would have to because pokerstrategy is making that deposit on my behalf, right? Thanks for any help.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I'm pretty sure you dont have to. I have never played there, but that doesn't seem right to me.
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Hey thanks for the reply so quickly. I think I got things sorted out now. I sent party poker a email and they said the phone call doesn't come till the fifty dollars is in my account.