Hi There

• Callanderman
      Callanderman
      Basic
      I am new to this so please bear with me, My son introduced me to you with regards to the $50 Free Bankroll. Can you please advise how to go about having this set up, I would also like to know if Poker770 is the best site for me to play.

I mainly play micros stakes or even for fun rather than money so the size of field doesnt really matter however would like to build a bigger bankroll :-)

Thanks
  • 5 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey Callanderman!

Big welcome to the community!

Nice son you got there! Now regarding your questions.

First of all to receive the starting capital you'll have to do this quiz. If you have finished to quiz then you just follow the steps and you'll be on your way (playing) in no time! If you are stuck at a step don't hesitate to ask how to proceede!

If you have an account on 770 you can't receive the starting capital there anymore. But we have other partnerrooms where you can. If you haven't got an account on 770 then you might be able to receive the capital there. I say you might because it's country dependend. But once you've finished the quiz it should be very clear on which rooms you can receive the money.

Now what the best room is for you I can't say. But we have a dedicated thread for this question! Go to this thread, read the first post, reply in the thread and someone will tell you what the best poker room for is.

Like I said earlier, don't be afraid to ask any questions if you are stuck somewhere.

Best of luck with the quiz!

RasTweet
    • bobbywelsh
      bobbywelsh
      Bronze
      Hi Rastweet, My dad (Callanderman) actually passed the quiz on Saturday, does it not show this?

Thanks
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bobbywelsh
      Hi Rastweet, My dad (Callanderman) actually passed the quiz on Saturday, does it not show this?

Thanks
      Hey bobbywelsh!

As a mod I don't have the powers to see who passed and who didn't. Your dad should still go to the quiz link and then follow the steps.

Regards

RasTweet
    • bobbywelsh
      bobbywelsh
      Bronze
      Also he joined in May2012 when the $50 was on offer, can you please confirm he still qualifies for the $50 bank roll, I see you have now reduced this to $10 but he joined when it was $50? Thanks
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi bobbywelsh

Again as a mod I don't have the powers to see what he qualifies for. But if he did the quiz only just now he'll be in the new $10 system.

If you want to know this for sure you should contact support.

Regards

RasTweet