This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HUSNG - 2's to 2000's

• TheJesusOfSuburbia
      TheJesusOfSuburbia
      Bronze
      Hi! I'm Valter, i'm from Brazil and have 19 years old.

I never went a HUSNG grinder, just played in free times, but now i want study the game and beat the limits!

I'll start at FTP with $50 bankroll. I'll play, for begin, the $2 Turbos.

Goals:

Play 50 hours in November
      Reach $100 for starting shots at 5's
      Posting a lot of hands here for improve my game

So, for we start, here's a print screen of my bankroll at November 11th:

Come on guys!
  • 5 replies
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Good luck, nice to see more HUSNG guys here.
    • TheJesusOfSuburbia
      TheJesusOfSuburbia
      Bronze
      Thank you!

HUSNG is growing so fast, u will see :P
    • TheJesusOfSuburbia
      TheJesusOfSuburbia
      Bronze
      So, unfortunately i finished my 1st day grinding negative, but happens.

I played 27 games and lost $9,87 (~5bi).

It is a bad start, but i am here to learn, so i can not be sad or something like that, just have to study and study, and fastly the results will come.

If i still losing, i will make a move down to $1 and done, i just have to keep my focus in study the game.

Note: I think that i lost so much because i was playing 3 tables lol, i have to play just one for put all my knowledge in each hand.

So actually i have $42,38 and if i still losing, i will move down to 1s with $30.
      $57.62 to go.

I will now watch some videos of husng and them i will try one more session, ty for reading and please comment the hands...
    • TheJesusOfSuburbia
      TheJesusOfSuburbia
      Bronze
      I have win a few buy-ins in my last session, but i'm thinking about deposit a little more and start play 5's or 10's Hyper Turbo. IDK yet, what do you think?
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheJesusOfSuburbia
      I have win a few buy-ins in my last session, but i'm thinking about deposit a little more and start play 5's or 10's Hyper Turbo. IDK yet, what do you think?
      It looks like you're not experienced enough to go up (multitabling + bad brm brings me to this conclusion). Start working more on your game and play 1 table (more thinking, more time for decisions, better adjustment to your opponent). For hypers you need much bigger br, so for now I wouldn't advise you to go up to $5s. If you still decide to go up, please go find some hyper blogs first to see why good brm is needed :)

Good luck and keep improving :f_thumbsup: