HUSNG - 2's to 2000's

• TheJesusOfSuburbia
      TheJesusOfSuburbia
      Bronze
      Hi! I'm Valter, i'm from Brazil and have 19 years old.

I never went a HUSNG grinder, just played in free times, but now i want study the game and beat the limits!

I'll start at FTP with $50 bankroll. I'll play, for begin, the $2 Turbos.

Goals:

Play 50 hours in November
      Reach $100 for starting shots at 5's
      Posting a lot of hands here for improve my game

So, for we start, here's a print screen of my bankroll at November 11th:

Come on guys!
  • 5 replies
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Good luck, nice to see more HUSNG guys here.
    • TheJesusOfSuburbia
      TheJesusOfSuburbia
      Bronze
      Thank you!

HUSNG is growing so fast, u will see :P
    • TheJesusOfSuburbia
      TheJesusOfSuburbia
      Bronze
      So, unfortunately i finished my 1st day grinding negative, but happens.

I played 27 games and lost $9,87 (~5bi).

It is a bad start, but i am here to learn, so i can not be sad or something like that, just have to study and study, and fastly the results will come.

If i still losing, i will make a move down to $1 and done, i just have to keep my focus in study the game.

Note: I think that i lost so much because i was playing 3 tables lol, i have to play just one for put all my knowledge in each hand.

So actually i have $42,38 and if i still losing, i will move down to 1s with $30.
      $57.62 to go.

I will now watch some videos of husng and them i will try one more session, ty for reading and please comment the hands...
    • TheJesusOfSuburbia
      TheJesusOfSuburbia
      Bronze
      I have win a few buy-ins in my last session, but i'm thinking about deposit a little more and start play 5's or 10's Hyper Turbo. IDK yet, what do you think?
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheJesusOfSuburbia
      I have win a few buy-ins in my last session, but i'm thinking about deposit a little more and start play 5's or 10's Hyper Turbo. IDK yet, what do you think?
      It looks like you're not experienced enough to go up (multitabling + bad brm brings me to this conclusion). Start working more on your game and play 1 table (more thinking, more time for decisions, better adjustment to your opponent). For hypers you need much bigger br, so for now I wouldn't advise you to go up to $5s. If you still decide to go up, please go find some hyper blogs first to see why good brm is needed :)

Good luck and keep improving :f_thumbsup: