Combining Bonuses?

• metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Does anyone know if I can get the Deal Me In and First Deposit bonus at the same time?

I asked FullTilt support but they wouldn't answer me as my email is not yet tied to any account.
  • 5 replies
    • Sholja
      Sholja
      Bronze
      You can have both bonuses but you can clear only one. You have to select which one is going to be your active bonus and you will be clearing that one. In any time you can switch to clear the other one.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Are there any restrictive time limits on either one?
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      deal me in needs to be cleared in 3 weeks after you accept.

FDB is probs quite a bit longer, but don't remember exactly.
    • Sholja
      Sholja
      Bronze
      This is from their site about FDB: You can see your cash total and bonus cash amounts in the Cashier window. You will continue to collect cash until you have received 100% of your bonus money. Top up the value of your bonus, to a maximum of $600, at any time during the first 60 days by making up to two further deposits. You have 120 days from the date of the each deposit to earn the respective bonus amount.

You can see it here: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/promotions/first-deposit-welcome/bonus/details
    • ajspingvin
      ajspingvin
      Bronze
      This is answer form Full Tilt support i got regarding FDB and DMI bonus combination:

"...We are pleased to inform you that you are eligible for the Deal Me In bonus, which will be available to you on November 30th.

In order to activate your Deal Me In bonus, you will have to earn the First Deposit bonus in full by November 29th.

If however your First Deposit Bonus is not fully earned by November 29th, you will still receive your Deal Me In bonus, but you will only be able to activate it once you fully earn your First Deposit bonus..."

Little bit confusing e-mail, they could just answered:

You will get DMI bonus as soon as you clear FDB (no time limit).