This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I have a dream...

• ttetti90
      ttetti90
      Bronze
      Hi all.

I thought it will be interesting to share what is in my head. I started playing poker 5 years ago. I started with NLHE some freerolls and some microstackes cash game. I have never really been grinding or to say I started crushing the game for few months increasing the limits easily not at all. It has always been very difficult. Last Summer started playing PLO cash games and since then I play only PLO. I am trying to be more focused. I started at PLO4 and reached PLO50. I took some shots at PLO100 but all unsuccessful. I just find it very difficult but it is a nice game. I guess I do not stop playing because this is a kind of my dream to become a PLO pro to be able to support myself and my family and just to have a nice life. It may be sounds like what 100% of the players here want as well. It is very hard and I am trying not to give up and hopefully one day all of the efforts will pay off. This is my story.

The end.
  • 3 replies