Deposit

• lood88
      lood88
      Bronze
      Hi,

Anyone knows if you can deposit via moneybooker's on account that is not yours? Friend asked me to deposit some cash on his account, will it cause any problems?

Regards
  • 4 replies
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lood88
      Hi,

Anyone knows if you can deposit via moneybooker's on account that is not yours? Friend asked me to deposit some cash on his account, will it cause any problems?

Regards

"and You shall ensure that all payments into Your Account are from a payment source for which You are the named account holder."
    • Phoenix2104
      Phoenix2104
      Bronze
      Have your friend open a skrill account through PokerStrategy and then you can send him some money to deposit. He can also have $10 for free if he funds his account with a deposit. Read the promotion page for more info.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lood88
      Hi,

Regards
      Hi there lood88,

I would ask Party Poker support either by email, telephone or live support before you make the next move. You wouldn't want to breach any terms and conditions and have your account revoked?

Best check it out with them and please let us know their reply ;)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • lood88
      lood88
      Bronze
      Hello everybody,

Thank you for suggestions. Seems like I'll have to send to his Skrill anyway, wanted to avoid it since they take some provision.

Regards