I'm a SD monkey!

• 6 replies
      Bronze
      you need a good beating with a stick. write to me soon and ill find the hardest hitting stick i can get :)
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      I can join with my stick too. Well, you could try to work your game and post your hands to hand evaluation forum, definitely makes you better player :p
      Bronze
      CPallo - He knows this already ;) He is just a little idiot :D But yeah hes a good player and im sure he will work on his game as soon as he can. hes a good lad.
    • Tarhonya
      Tarhonya
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JLeitmotiv
      My WTSD is ~44%! I just wanted to share with you that i'm extremely sd bound and that makes me very unhappy :(
      That is not necessary a big problem since WTSD alone is not telling much, what's your win at showdown?
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      it's not that high.. but obv it depends on the other players style. if your tables play kind of tight and solid, most pots being hu postflop, 44% wtsd is basically standard
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      From looking at your video you should be MORE SD bound :)

Depending on how big of a sample you have 44% WTSD is nothing to be concerned about.

At micro/small stakes it probably more a function of hands going check/check a lot on later streets rather than being put in super difficult HU situations post-flop where you have to back your range.

Oh and mine's 46% recently :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:

But in all seriousness it depends on a variety of things including sample size, W@SD, How you've been running, game type (passive/aggressive) etc so no need to worry off one stat