This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25sh - T6...

• Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Flop: I did just call cause we can"t call a reraise. Is this a good argument or is it better to raise and protect? I think it's a bit too thin.

turn: seems std

river: I think he mostly has Tx with a better kicker. With so much weakness I shove... I've seen most people folding to a raise after betting multiple streets the same (small amount) :)

he was unkn

Poker Stars $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1996372
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

CO: $25.00
      Hero (BTN): $25.00
      SB: $10.11
      BB: $36.98
      UTG: $25.00
      MP: $15.67

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BTN with T :diamond: 6 :diamond:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.50, SB calls $0.40, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.25) T :spade: 5 :spade: 8 :club: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50

Turn: ($2.25) 3 :spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $1, Hero calls $1

River: ($4.25) J :club: (2 players)
      SB bets $1, Hero raises to $9, SB folds
  • 8 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

But do you ever see him folding a Jx? :) Vs his stack I'd just raise the flop and protect my hand cause he most likely has FD/SD and weaker pairs in his donking range.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Farmarchist,

But do you ever see him folding a Jx? :) Vs his stack I'd just raise the flop and protect my hand cause he most likely has FD/SD and weaker pairs in his donking range.

Best Regards.
      Then we are playing r/broke right? Isnt our kicker too weak?

I also dont believe he has Jx more than 5% of the time. He clearly fires a blockbet
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Hello Farmarchist,

Best Regards.

I also dont believe he has Jx more than 5% of the time. He clearly fires a blockbet
      ??? 5%, here I really want to know how you getting that.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hello Farmarchist,

Best Regards.

From my experiences I learned that these kind of betting tendencies mean they have a pretty weak hand. They just want some thin value + try to avoid a bigger bet into them
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hello Farmarchist,

Best Regards.

From my experiences I learned that these kind of betting tendencies mean they have a pretty weak hand. They just want some thin value + try to avoid a bigger bet into them
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

Best Regards.

And why can't it be Jx? Jx doesn't get much value from worse with bigger bets either. :P Bet size you should rather connect with his stack.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hello Farmarchist,

Best Regards.

:)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

Best Regards.

:)
      If we are raising then yes, most likely vs a loose player I'd do that cause he may also have draws there and even weaker pairs/PPs.