I hate me playing poker! STT SnG disaster blg

• mandaniz
      mandaniz
      Bronze
      Hello, folks!
      Today Im starting new rubish SnG blog! Im soooooooo stucked mediocre SnGG'er, so i need fresh air in my poker career. First babystep - THIS BLOG!
      As everyone bloger in this site says, this rubblog will keep me motivated and concentrated. Also, im gonna post my results and ask any help to improve me and my playing powers! :s_evil: So, every SnGGer, who has any experience in STT is welcomed to my lovely rubish blog!
      And one more point.. My englishabilities are reaaaaally weak, so please! Please! Please! Correct me every time I make any silly grammatical or logical mistakes :f_biggrin:

OK, its time to talk about POKER. what do you know about it? What is variance ? And what is the best play with two cards in postinion behind me?

Now you should follow with a laugh. I hope that was funny :f_love:

So, I play poker for about two years, but im stucked in the low limits, because of studies, FTP ban, lack of motivation and so on.. As FTP relaunched, i started SSTTTGrind for deal me in bonus. Of course it was a disaster, because i havent played these games EVER( I think). So I came up with idea, that i should study a bit of these games and tactics. Any suggestions??? That would help :]

Hell, its so hard to write in other language, when you're poor mathematician and languages is not your nuts :s_cry:

Ok, thats it. I hope ill get some feeds to this, because if noone reads this rubblog, i wont be motivated. If that happens, Im gonna quit poker! If THAT happens, you wont get any money from me!

Enough rubtalk, folks. Waitting for rubreplies! :f_love: :f_love: :s_biggrin:

• 1 reply
    • mandaniz
      mandaniz
      Bronze
      Well.. im now at work and nothing to do here, so i can jibber jabber about a jibber jabber :s_confused:

Anyone grinding at FTP super turbos?
      im taking a shot at 5$..

Any TBBT fans here? :f_cool: