Where to find a coach?

• 5 replies
    • abhi147
      You can also attend the coaching sessions on pokerstrategy

Taking personaly coaching is going to cost quite a bit considering youre playing micro stakes

And you really will need about - sessions before the coachings gonna be anyworth

So personally i suggest you attend the coaching sessions and ask your questions there

And yes theres always google :)
    • XandreW36
      ^^ Thx mate

I know there's google but I was exploiting beginners privilage of posting in this section. xD
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Here's one :D !

But I see that you're looking for a micro NL 6max coach, maybe try contacting Veriz :) ?

• ExternalUseOnly
      Good evening ladies and gents how are we all tonight?

Hiring a coach can be expensive business at the micro stakes. A micro stakes coach would probably start at a minimum of ~$30 per hour. I'm just guessing here by the way im not 100% sure on prices of micro stake coaches. This is obviously going to be quite a big chunk of bankroll for a micro stakes player especially if we require more than one hour of coaching.

What stakes are you playing and how much experience do you currently have?

Have you tried the NL beginners course here at PokerStrategy.com? Thats a great way to improve all your fundamental skills without the need to hire a coach. It should be plenty for you to be able to beat at least the very lowest micros.

Take a look here to find out more about the beginners course

• abhi147
      The best solution for now I think is to watch all possible videos from PS
      and also attend grummlers coaching especially when he is doing hand reviews

Once you are confident and your basics are strong then take a coach as that will give more value as compared to taking coaching initially where he is only hleping you get your basics strong