NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($51.33)
      BB ($29.75)
      UTG ($50)
      UTG+1 ($50.50)
      CO ($103)
      Hero ($50)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: K:heart:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.50, fold, Hero raises to $1.25, SB calls $1, BB calls $0.75, UTG+1 calls $0.75

FLOP ($5) 2:club: 8:club: A:diamond:

SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $3.50, SB calls $3.50, BB folds, UTG+1 folds

TURN ($12) 2:club: 8:club: A:diamond: K:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $7.50, SB raises to $18.25, Hero ?

Anon tables, though villain was a fish.
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Pkrpains,

Preflop: What's with the raise size here? :P

As played
      Postflop: What do you think he is Check/Raising with on the turn? As you say he is a fish, do you see him having A2/A8 which plays this way? What about K8?

Best Regards.
    • Pkrpains
      Pkrpains
      Bronze
      Sorry, this sizing is because of my hud I did not norice that there was a limp before me and treated the situation like I open first on the button :)

Now, honestly, I for sure see him having A2, A8, K8, and I suppose he could raise them, but I don't really know... It's like 50/50.

Ok, so let's say he usually only calls here with mentioned hands. So now we are afraid of 22, do we call here or sigh and fold?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Pkrpains
      Sorry, this sizing is because of my hud I did not norice that there was a limp before me and treated the situation like I open first on the button :)

Now, honestly, I for sure see him having A2, A8, K8, and I suppose he could raise them, but I don't really know... It's like 50/50.

Ok, so let's say he usually only calls here with mentioned hands. So now we are afraid of 22, do we call here or sigh and fold?
      Problem with loose opponents is that we can't exclude those type of 2pair holdings. Which means it will be very difficult to get away. Lets set up a equity practice again, try to build the range which he goes broke and lets see how we doing against it.
    • Pkrpains
      Pkrpains
      Bronze
      Ok sir,

This is what I gave him:

88,22,A8s,A2s,K8s,AcQc,JdTd,A8o,A2o,K8o

Basically, the two pair hands we were talking about + sets + I gave him 1 combo for each FD.

I have 74% equity versus this. Looks like a clear shove?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Pkrpains
      Ok sir,

This is what I gave him:

88,22,A8s,A2s,K8s,AcQc,JdTd,A8o,A2o,K8o

Basically, the two pair hands we were talking about + sets + I gave him 1 combo for each FD.

I have 74% equity versus this. Looks like a clear shove?
      Correct, as long you putting him on a such a range you see yourself we have pretty easy go-broke. :)