This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Looking for a way to go over my Sessions for 6Max Fast Foward?

• BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Hey All,

Today I started playing Party Pokers NL4-6Max, I found it impossible to mark hands as I played so a few hrs ago I set about going though my 3k hands I played today to try and do some review that was about 12:30pm I have just finished posting hand and its 4pm now. I don’t think this is going to be very productive if I do this everyday since I only did 21 hands. So I was wondering what I should look for? I was thinking at the start to just look for biggest winning and biggest losing pots, but I think I would miss important hands, I then decided to go through and filter hand by the quick filters in HEM2. I got as far as CBet before HEM crashed so I decided to see how many I had marked so far and I had already marked 21 so I thought this was enough to have a closer look at.

So is there any specific filters I should look through, I was thinking maybe just looking at biggest winning and losing pots and also looking at hand that I CBet and hand that I could double barrel because I know I have a leak in those 2 areas?

Thanks,
      BigAl
  • 2 replies