PartyGaming - $0.04 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 4 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

UTG: $4.83 30/5/7; cbet flop 67; AF 1; WTSD 37
      Hero (BTN): $9.37
      SB: $4.02
      BB: $6.16

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.06) Hero has A:diamond: Q:heart:

UTG calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.16, SB calls $0.14, fold, UTG raises to $0.88, Hero calls $0.72, fold

Flop: ($1.96, 2 players) A:spade: 7:club: 8:club:
      UTG checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($1.96, 2 players) A:club:
      UTG bets $1.87, Hero calls $1.87

River: ($5.70, 2 players) 4:diamond:
      UTG bets $2.08 and is all-in, Hero calls $2.08

It is strange hand. As there were so few of us then everyone's range can be so wide but i think that limp reraise is still sign of strength and i should have folded preflop, right?
      What about postlop? I don't see any reason to bet as all hands that don't contain A will fold and only AK/AA will call me. As he didn't cbet then there is chance he doesn't have them. Only reason to bet there would be a protection against flush but that hand would bet already on flop?
      And turn? Should have shoved on turn? My plan was to call on river unless it is :club:
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      His raise is huge preflop so I would simply fold. Our hand rarely flops a hand and you need to invest a ton of money to see the flop.

Postflop: if we don't plan to fold the river we should shove the turn to maximize value from hands like KK with the club or QQ with club. We can also get called by all worse (And better) aces that he may show up with (although these hands would go broke on river too).