This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Notes

• HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Hey people,

was just wondering how precisely are you guys taking notes? I mean do you only take them after the session or during the session? I mean I wanna really improve and there is so much information left by not taking notes. I mean I spent yesterday like 4 hours just taking notes but I managed to overview only 1/5 of a session that has 3k hands. I started to watch every pot that went to showdown but I m not really sure if it is the right way. Too time expensive. I thought about Notecaddy but I wasnt really sure how usefull this product is. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
  • 1 reply
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Bronze
      I just mark interesting hands during a session, then make the note either after the session, or maybe the next day before i play again.
      So i'll usually only be making 5~10 notes at a time. That way i don't spend a lot of time doing it all at once.

I play rush/zoom though so i find it difficult to make decent notes while playing. :)