[NL20-NL50] NL25sh - AKs very passive approach.

• Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hey Veriz,

Stats:
      MP was pretty much unknown. His sats are a bit to the fishier side after 20 hands though we can't conclude much from this. (30/20)
      BB was a passive 57/9/88h fish.

Preflop: I'm just calling here for 2 reasons. Firstly, I'm not sure how tight/loose MP's 4betting range will be so I don't see myself going broke. Secondly, I want another fish in the pot. My hand plays well enough 3way.

Flop: By leading out I don't achieve much, I don't make them fold anything better and they aren't calling much worse. I also can't check/call and I also can't check/raise 3way with fish in the pot. So I have to check/fold here.

Turn: Should we lead out? Again I was thinking the same as on the flop so I checked. Now MP fires a delayed CB. I though he was just trying to take the pot down because he would have CB his good hands on the flop. I also don't have to be afraid of BB. And I also don't think he would continue bluffing the river.

Poker Stars $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1998857
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: $33.69
      UTG: $25.00
      MP: $30.10
      CO: $51.84
      BTN: $25.00
      Hero (SB): $25.85

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is SB with K :diamond: A :diamond:
      1 fold, MP raises to $0.75, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.65, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($2.25) 8 :club: 2 :diamond: T :spade: (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP checks

Turn: ($2.25) T :club: (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP bets $1.25, Hero calls $1.25, BB calls $1.25

River: ($6.00) J :spade: (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP checks
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

If BB is a fish I'd most likely just take a stab on the turn cause it could be very likely that we are even ahead. :) Instead of bluff-catching like that. :P Will be difficult afterwards on river.

Best Regards.