$51.05
      CO:
      $48.75
      BU:
      $93.67
      SB (Hero):
      $73.33

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, Q.
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $1.20, BU calls $1.20, Hero raises to $5.90, 2 folds, BU calls $4.70.

Flop: ($13.5) 4, 6, 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $7.50, BU calls $7.50.

Turn: ($28.5) 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets $14.50, BU calls $14.50.

River: ($57.5) T (2 players)

Final Pot: $57.5.

CO 1.1k hands
      20/12
      open raise CO 20
      fold to 3bet 67%

BU 300 hands
      23/18

Note: "-11/12 nl50, vs me, JTs flat BBco, bvm oop turn GS 60%Qxxss8sss , bluff bet river Kssss 60%"

Not really any dynamics, I was not getting out of line at the table.

I think my play is the correct one flop and turn. River I hesitated a lot, I think he is gonna have a hard time calling a shove with a hand other than 88.

Thoughts?
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello double2,

It's hard to answer this kind of question to you. I don't have information on your image, nor I don't know what has been happening earlier vs that guy. So it's not possible to say here if we always have fold equity. He definitely ain't folding a set here which is clear cause we are representing rather a narrow range.

Therefore rather post me the most important stats as WTSD/W$SD which would give his image how often he goes to showdown and how loose. Also what kind of image you had on the table.

What was the purpose of squeezing in first place whilst being deep? What do you think what's BTN calling range in those situations?

Best Regards.
    • double2
      double2
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello double2,

It's hard to answer this kind of question to you. I don't have information on your image, nor I don't know what has been happening earlier vs that guy. So it's not possible to say here if we always have fold equity. He definitely ain't folding a set here which is clear cause we are representing rather a narrow range.

Therefore rather post me the most important stats as WTSD/W$SD which would give his image how often he goes to showdown and how loose. Also what kind of image you had on the table.

What was the purpose of squeezing in first place whilst being deep? What do you think what's BTN calling range in those situations?

Best Regards.
      Okay, I am a new reg in this limit and he sees me probably as a 22/18 not overly agressive, I have so far like 6% of 3bet. Also, he has like 200 hands of me, and as far as I know he did not see anything unusual from me. My image was pretty nitty but I did Hero call him earlier in the session (which is my note on him: "-11/12 nl50, vs me, JTs flat BBco, bvm oop turn GS 60%Qxxss8sss , bluff bet river Kssss 60%"

Apart from the note I posted, I didn't see anything strange.

I'd like to remember you that I have only 300 hands of BU vilain (the CO, which I have more sample, folded PF).

Anyways, BU in 300 hands sample has 23% WTSD and 71% W$SD (only 30 occasions for both stats).

The ideia of the squeeze was pretty much a bluff, the CO folds a lot to 3bet and I expect that BU fold a lot as well since he can not have a very strong range since he flatted a CO opening. Also, my hand plays relatively well post flop.

His calling range I think it might be something like 22-JJ, KQ, AQ. Maybe SCs, not sure.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Yep, that's pretty much it what I'd also expect his range to be like. How big part of the range do you think he is folding as most of them either have 2pairs/sets or even straight. Do you think we have fold equity?
    • double2
      double2
      Coach
      Coach
      Yep, that's pretty much it what I'd also expect his range to be like. How big part of the range do you think he is folding as most of them either have 2pairs/sets or even straight. Do you think we have fold equity?
      Only 99 and JJ fold I guess. Do you think it's likely he's not raising 8x turn?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by double2
      Only 99 and JJ fold I guess. Do you think it's likely he's not raising 8x turn?
      Doubt so cause he would clearly turning his hand into bluff whilst he ain't gonna get called from a lot worse. Unless of course he is rather towards a bad player who doesn't understand that.