DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (CO): $10.83 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 16, 3B: 4, AF: 2,0, Hands: 52626
      BTN: $10.60 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 13, 3B: 9, AF: 0,3, Hands: 38
      SB: $12.54 - VPIP: 12, PFR: 12, 3B: 0, AF: 6,0, Hands: 51
      BB: $10.00 - VPIP: 22, PFR: 17, 3B: 0, AF: 3,0, Hands: 36
      UTG: $13.90 - VPIP: 87, PFR: 49, 3B: 3, AF: 3,2, Hands: 85

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with A :spade: K :club:
      UTG raises to $0.20, Hero raises to $0.60, 3 folds, UTG calls $0.40

Flop: ($1.35) 8 :heart: 2 :club: 3 :spade: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $0.65, UTG calls $0.65

Turn: ($2.65) 9 :club: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero checks

River: ($2.65) J :heart: (2 players)
      UTG bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Any reads on this guy (over these 85 hands)? He has played about 74 hands so far so we should have some reads.

Reads aside I feel that preflop is good for isolation purposes and value.

On the flop it's a bit thin unless villain has been seen calling light.

Checking back the turn is fine as well to induce his wider range to bluff the river (assuming that he calls flop light).

That river bet makes me think that he has some sort of small pair that is trying to block bet. I don't like raising because he can call us so a call is better. Folding is an option but for such a small bet we can call and learn more about him while still having a chance to win the hand.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Any reads on this guy (over these 85 hands)? He has played about 74 hands so far so we should have some reads.

Checking back the turn is fine as well to induce his wider range to bluff the river (assuming that he calls flop light).

That river bet makes me think that he has some sort of small pair that is trying to block bet. I don't like raising because he can call us so a call is better. Folding is an option but for such a small bet we can call and learn more about him while still having a chance to win the hand.
      Wouldnt a preflop 3bet to 0.8$ be better? give him worse odds to setmine e.g.;
      and better SPR for my hand
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Originally posted by BogdanPS

Wouldnt a preflop 3bet to 0.8$ be better? give him worse odds to setmine e.g.;
      and better SPR for my hand
      Sure we can make it bigger but here I'm assuming that against such a loose player we would 3-bet a very wide value range. And since my advantage comes postflop I'm fine with a smaller pot (with a wider range that doesn't hit as often). Also the bigger we 3-bet the less he calls with worse.