DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (CO): $25.55 - VPIP: 22, PFR: 18, 3B: 7, AF: 4.0, Hands: 7449
      BTN: $25.00 - VPIP: 32, PFR: 28, 3B: 17, AF: 3.5, Hands: 71
      SB: $33.32 - VPIP: 60, PFR: 18, 3B: 0, AF: 1.5, Hands: 95
      BB: $31.85 - VPIP: 27, PFR: 21, 3B: 10, AF: 9.0, Hands: 48
      UTG: $28.17 - VPIP: 22, PFR: 17, 3B: 7, AF: 3.2, Hands: 234
      MP: $25.77 - VPIP: 12, PFR: 10, 3B: 6, AF: 3.0, Hands: 77

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with Q :heart: A :spade:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.60, BTN raises to $2.10, 2 folds, Hero raises to $5, BTN calls $2.90

Flop: ($10.35) K :club: K :spade: A :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($10.35) 5 :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $6.06, Hero calls $6.06

River: ($22.47) 6 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

• 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Preflop: What's the reason for 4betting in first place? Are we doing it for value or what was the plan?

As played
      Postflop: Not much to comment, CBetting doesn't achieve much anyways, we ain't gonna get called from worse.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Preflop: What's the reason for 4betting in first place? Are we doing it for value or what was the plan?

Best Regards.
      My plan was still to 4bet/bluff it. The 4bet is for value that is sure. I assumed his 3bet range COvsBTN to be wide so I m sticking to this. Should my preflop line be correct I guess?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Hello Sikac,

Best Regards.
      My plan was still to 4bet/bluff it. The 4bet is for value that is sure. I assumed his 3bet range COvsBTN to be wide so I m sticking to this. Should my preflop line be correct I guess?
      Way too strong hand to turn it into bluff, especially vs a 3bet happy guy who could just ship it vs your 5bet. Doesn't really make sense. Then even calling is better to keep his range wide if we are also capable of playing the hand being OOP.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Hello Sikac,

Best Regards.
      Way too strong hand to turn it into bluff, especially vs a 3bet happy guy who could just ship it vs your 5bet. Doesn't really make sense. Then even calling is better to keep his range wide if we are also capable of playing the hand being OOP.
      That is not really something I m happy about.I m not really the greatest OOP 3bet player. A huge leak of mine. If I take this line I m playing fit or fold most likely or maybe turn my hand into a bluff a certain point. If I do take such a line I would really love to know a bit more about the player.
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hi Sikac,

Some reasons for calling the 3bet.

These faceup aggressive players 3b/4b alot but don't risk their whole stack as often as you'd think so when we get it in it isn't going to be great, AQ is actually pretty OK hand to 4b/fold vs a lot of mediocre players that we can run over as winning the hand > playing oop vs a strongish range.

However vs such a guy I think calling is going to be best, he is probably 3betting ALOT of Ax hands as bluffs and with 17% 3bet its likely that he will be 3betting broadways such as q10, qk and qj meaning that when we do flop top pair we can already be mentally cartwheeling around our room high fiving the cat.

When the board comes 227 and we check call we now have strong hands in our range on the turn, not just for a balance purpose but for play-ability so when we check call flop and he aggro monkey jams turn/river when an Ace comes as we "can never have an ace"

Pretty complicated theory, do you understand completely or should we break it down more?