DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

SB: $14.82 - VPIP: 31, PFR: 10, 3B: 2, AF: 24.0, Hands: 136
      BB: $25.66 - VPIP: 18, PFR: 15, 3B: 14, AF: 0.0, Hands: 33
      UTG: $25.00 - VPIP: 31, PFR: 24, 3B: 13, AF: 1.5, Hands: 101
      CO: $24.68 - VPIP: 19, PFR: 15, 3B: 4, AF: 1.5, Hands: 248
      Hero (BTN): $56.25 - VPIP: 22, PFR: 18, 3B: 7, AF: 4.0, Hands: 7449

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BTN with Q :diamond: J :heart:
      UTG raises to $0.75, 1 fold, Hero raises to $2, 2 folds, UTG calls $1.25

Flop: ($4.35) 6 :heart: K :diamond: Q :club: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($4.35) Q :spade: (2 players)
      UTG bets $2.75, Hero calls $2.75

River: ($9.85) K :spade: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero checks

• 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Preflop: What's the point of 3betting a kinda maniac player? What do you want to achieve with it?

As played
      Postflop: Not much to comment, though if you playing it this way then should also consider somehow squeezing more value from him. Aka raise smallish on the turn if we assume he ain't going to barrel the river anyways.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Preflop: What's the point of 3betting a kinda maniac player? What do you want to achieve with it?

As played
      Postflop: Not much to comment, though if you playing it this way then should also consider somehow squeezing more value from him. Aka raise smallish on the turn if we assume he ain't going to barrel the river anyways.

Best Regards.
      He seemed like still he doesnt like to play against 3bet unless is him the 3bettor. So I assumed there is decent chance for him to fold all call and take the cautios action. Also what I do lately a lot and as well do is getting into a lot of small 3bet pots IP(taking the initiative). People become extremely fit or fold in 3bet pots OOP so I overall I like to exploit this.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

As played

Best Regards.
      He seemed like still he doesnt like to play against 3bet unless is him the 3bettor. So I assumed there is decent chance for him to fold all call and take the cautios action. Also what I do lately a lot and as well do is getting into a lot of small 3bet pots IP(taking the initiative). People become extremely fit or fold in 3bet pots OOP so I overall I like to exploit this.
      Well, but you ain't really picking a very correct target for that whilst he really plays like a maniac so it's even more likely him to call all the hands he dominates you and at the same time play more aggressively postflop.

Of course if you assume he plays fit/Fold postflop then it's possible but then I'd also let him make the mistake more often by doing it 3x whilst your 3bet size is also weak for those limits.