Party Poker $25.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 2000673
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

CO: $22.99 - VPIP: 40, PFR: 20, 3B: 0, AF: 1,0, Hands: 15
      BTN: $39.61 - VPIP: 52, PFR: 9, 3B: 4, AF: 1,8, Hands: 65
      Hero (SB): $25.00 - VPIP: 22, PFR: 18, 3B: 7, AF: 4,0, Hands: 7449
      BB: $28.89 - VPIP: 17, PFR: 13, 3B: 3, AF: 1,3, Hands: 866
      UTG: $42.97 - VPIP: 15, PFR: 15, 3B: 0, AF: 1,0, Hands: 13

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is SB with 9 :heart: 9 :club:
      UTG raises to $0.50, 1 fold, BTN calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.75, BB calls $2.50, 2 folds

Flop: ($6.50) 3 :club: 2 :heart: 6 :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.50, BB calls $3.50

Turn: ($13.50) Q :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $6.75, BB raises to $22.64, Hero folds

Upper stats not correct, this are

Can I expect to see some Qx floats that play this way? Otherwise unless it was a trap with AA,KK preflop or hit a set I didnt get this. Would a standard reg on NL25 SH float me here expecting that I have the BFXT syndrom? Was of course kinda inclined to call(you know me :D ) but thought I m new to this format lets see what the judges are gonna say.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

And beat what? Clearly his flatting range could have a lot of KK/AA holdings and of course even QQ. What do you have beat?

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

And beat what? Clearly his flatting range could have a lot of KK/AA holdings and of course even QQ. What do you have beat?

Best Regards.
      Well, a pretty damn good question. Well with QQ I doubt a bit that he ships the almost the nuts this way. AA,KK of course but my question was do you expect people on this limits to float me on such a board? Because when he jamms he creates so much FE that I m really just gonna call with the top of my range. I would simply think if I m ahead I m way ahead so I m gonna play this way.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Best Regards.
      Well, a pretty damn good question. Well with QQ I doubt a bit that he ships the almost the nuts this way. AA,KK of course but my question was do you expect people on this limits to float me on such a board? Because when he jamms he creates so much FE that I m really just gonna call with the top of my range. I would simply think if I m ahead I m way ahead so I m gonna play this way.
      He can also ship there with QQ cause he wants to protect from draws. Therefore it's standard play and the same applies for KK/AA. You ain't just gonna see yourself being that often ahead. :) Rather just leveling more often here and then calling and seeing better hand and saying oh okay, in long run I will earn profit but most likely not, especially without reads.