[NL2-NL10] Aa

• YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      This is not the most intricate hand ever. I still want your thoughts.

Read: The button was a light 3-bettor preflop. I suspected he was slightly on tilt having lost a couple of buy-ins, including a questionable pf shove call (AQs vs a 50BB stack) so, I tried my best to make him (and possibly the cutoff) believe I had AK (not that I'd play AK like that) or something else not wanting a call. The CO was a 30/5/0 guy.

Question: In your experience, is this a total waste of AA? With a reasonable reraise, I'd expect to win, say, 30 BB (£1.20) more. (One of them calling pre-flop mostly, one fat c-bet sometimes, two c-bets rarely unless he has me.) If I catch anyone of them, I'm a 85% favorite to win 125 BB. I can do the math myself (provided my estimates are correct). It is the psychological aspect I can't assess.

Microgaming - £0.04 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (MP): £6.31
      CO: £4.97
      BTN: £4.82
      SB: £4.31
      BB: £3.91
      UTG: £5.51

SB posts SB £0.02, BB posts BB £0.04

Pre Flop: (pot: £0.06) Hero has A:spade: A:club:

fold, Hero raises to £0.12, CO calls £0.12, BTN raises to £0.36,
      fold, fold, Hero raises to £6.31 and is all-in, ...

fold, fold
      Hero wins £6.85

To my surprise, the CO (the cold caller) had a long, apparently serious, think-tank before he folded. The button snap folded, saying in the chat he wasn't THAT much :D on tilt.

/Johan = :f_confused:
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello YohanN7,

Well, we clearly can't Call it here. Though I'd really be more inclined to make a small inducing raise than ship it directly. He will have tough time to call it down. As he said himself that he ain't that tilty. :D

Best Regards.