All Time SP list

• NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      So I was looking in awe at the top250 stats and noticed there are some players who rake in a ridiculous amount of Strategypoint each month (like islav90, who had over 100k last month (!!)). I myself am only at like 8k lifetime points, but once someone becomes Black Member I reckon the SP count still goes up and doesn't disappear.

So are there Black Members here willing to tell the community how many lifetime SP's they have? Or can Pokerstrategy give a top 10 (or top100 for that matter) of all time SP kings?

Just wondering...
  • 8 replies
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Would be pretty cool to see :)

Think it would also be good motivation/ inspiration :D
    • Stabillo
      Stabillo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      So I was looking in awe at the top250 stats and noticed there are some players who rake in a ridiculous amount of Strategypoint each month (like islav90, who had over 100k last month (!!)). I myself am only at like 8k lifetime points, but once someone becomes Black Member I reckon the SP count still goes up and doesn't disappear.

So are there Black Members here willing to tell the community how many lifetime SP's they have? Or can Pokerstrategy give a top 10 (or top100 for that matter) of all time SP kings?

Just wondering...
      +1
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Stabillo
      Originally posted by NIVEKii

Just wondering...
      +1
      +2 would be good to see how many SPs some BMs have dunno how much PokerStrategy.com could do themselves though just have to wait for BMs to come along
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      They often aren't too active on the English forum though :( . Well perhaps active, but not the kind of activity that they'd read this thread...

I'm at 8.1k :f_cool:
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Good idea to make an alltime list! :)
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      MAJOR BUMP UP IN THIS THREAD.

Seriously, I could have missed it, but such a list would be awesome for all the young, aspiring poker players.

(Publish only those BM's who give permission to do so obviously!)
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      imo smthg like 4-5 million is the max
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Re-bump!

Tell us! :D