Threat overview

• wutes
      wutes
      Bronze
      Hi,

I frequently post in the forums and I am always looking forward to receive some feedback from all you guys. However, I always have to search the forum again in order to find all the threats in which I have posted something or at least bookmark them in my browser.

Therefore, I think it would be nice to have an overview of all the threats I posted in automatically...just a suggestion.

Keep up the good work!
  • 7 replies
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Do you see that "search" button at the bottom of your posts? Try clicking it ;)
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Thread?

:D
    • brian997
      brian997
      Bronze
      you could also add the thread to your favourites....

and btw I don't think they can change anything on the boards because they are provided by someone else more than likely.
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      Thread?

+1

OP: Bookmark a threaD when you create it. Easy to follow up that way.

Also:

Dictionary: threat (thrĕt)
      n.
      An expression of an intention to inflict pain, injury, evil, or punishment.
      An indication of impending danger or harm.
      One that is regarded as a possible danger; a menace.
      tr.v. Archaic., threat·ed, threat·ing, threats.

To threaten.

• brian997
      brian997
      Bronze
      Originally posted by brian997
      you could also add the thread to your favourites....
      By favourites I meant the message board favourites, not bookmarks just to make that clear. When you go to the main page of a thread, up near the top above the "reply post" button, there is a link that says "add thread to favourites". To access your favourites, go to the main page of the forum and click favourites on the top left.
    • wutes
      wutes
      Bronze
      the search button does it, thx
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      I've been wanting to make this suggestion as well.

For example, on the 2+2 forums (and many other forums I'm a member of, which may or may not be poker related), you're auto-subscribed to threads in which you post (if you have that option set) so it's every easy to look at your subscribed threads and see if there are any replies/updates since you last checked.

Here it can be done, but you have to manually add them, if you happen to remember to, which I often don't, because I'm used to other forum software which does this for you automagically.

Yes, we can work around it, but I've been trying to do that since I've joined...

So, I /cosign the OP's intent, and would love to see this feature as well.