Fullttil Every Time Closes My Account

• mbrut
      mbrut
      Bronze
      Hi i have a big problem with fulltilt. They have already several time blocked my account so when i try to login it says: The system cant log you in. Please contact loginsupport@fulltiltpoker.com for assistance. WTF IS that i dont know why they do it every day with me. I write them e-mail and they said:

Thank you for your email.

After reviewing your account and play we have now reopened your Full Tilt Poker account and you may now log in and play as usual.

To avoid the inconvenience of having your account suspended and investigated in the future, please do not participate in any activity on our site that could be interpreted as fraudulent.

We take these matters very seriously and have security protocols in place to ensure the highest integrity of our site.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

I dont understand i have never do something that is forbidden. I have only 1 account, dont use illegal programms (only pokerstragy elephant), play only from one place with real IP adress. WHY THEY WRITE ME SUCH bullshit?\I cant play normal on their site - every time i am blocked. I am getting tired if this. What can i do vs that? Please admin say how to solve it.
  • 4 replies
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      I'm not an admin here (obviously), but if everything you say is true this is between YOU and FullTiltPoker. I don't think pokerstrategy-crew can help you with issues you have with the a spesific site. You have to contact them and ask what they are closing you down for. Tell them its a big problem for you.

But if they have told you several times:
      "To avoid the inconvenience of having your account suspended and investigated in the future, please do not participate in any activity on our site that could be interpreted as fraudulent." - Maybe you are doing something wrong?

I have never seen pokersites and pokersite-support lie about anything, naive as that may be.
    • mbrut
      mbrut
      Bronze
      Vargan, i dont do something wrong... I just play like others. Never did any actions that can be named fraud. I play fair ffs i dont why they block me. What do u think?
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbrut
      Vargan, i dont do something wrong... I just play like others. Never did any actions that can be named fraud. I play fair ffs i dont why they block me. What do u think?
      [quote]Originally posted by Vargan
      I'm not an admin here (obviously), but if everything you say is true [b]this is between YOU and FullTiltPoker[/B] I don't think pokerstrategy-crew can help you with issues you have with the a spesific site. You have to contact them and ask what they are closing you down for.Tell them its a big problem for you.[/B]

But if they have told you several times: "To avoid the inconvenience of having your account suspended and investigated in the future, please do not participate in any activity on our site that could be interpreted as fraudulent." - Maybe you are doing something wrong? I have never seen pokersites and pokersite-support lie about anything, naive as that may be.
      [/quote]
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello mbrut,

As Vargan has stated I cannot tell you what is wrong with your Full Tilt account. This is something you need to clear with Full Tilt since I don't have any access to the details of why Full Tilt blocked you :(

Best regards,
      SoyCD