XandreW36

• XandreW36
      XandreW36
      Silver
      Hello,

My name is Andrej, 23, and im from Croatia.
      My goal here is , it might sound too optimistic but, to earn close as possible 20k € in 5 months.
      Yeah, 20k. I need that money for a new house as in 5 months i need to leave place i'm living atm.
      I know money don't fall of the sky, but i also know that hard work in poker pays off. So you bet I'm counting on hard work.
      6 months ago I was winning reg at NL25 , something went wrong from there but it's not important as long as I think I've learned smth from that mistake.

So, yeah, I'm here. Want to start fresh from the beginning and make the basics solid as rock (also a mistake trying to fix)
  • 3 replies
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Hey Andrej!
      Good luck with your mission wishes you a fellow countryman. What stakes to you plan to play? Dont tell me NL25 SH on PP. If it is no problem you can add from where in Croatia.
    • XandreW36
      XandreW36
      Silver
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Hey Andrej!
      Good luck with your mission wishes you a fellow countryman. What stakes to you plan to play? Dont tell me NL25 SH on PP. If it is no problem you can add from where in Croatia.
      Yeah, I've used to play NL25 SH on party network, WPT though. :P

Now I'm starting at NL5 on Full Tilt...acctualy still not sure, WPT or FT. Thing is, FT gave me platinum status and 90 days grace period. WPT is more fishy but I would have to start from the scratch...

BTW...I'm near Osijek, 17km...
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hello,

Good luck with the course. I will be the new coach in this area and if you have any questions please let me know.