This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

What happend to Veriz

• EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbml
      will try to change the tone of my evaluations. i do think you should continue posting your thought process, because merely posting the hand doesn't enable us to fix certain flaws in your logic/thought process which is really important in improving.
      +1

Post thoughts always and ask whatever you don't understand from our response.
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      will try to change the tone of my evaluations. i do think you should continue posting your thought process, because merely posting the hand doesn't enable us to fix certain flaws in your logic/thought process which is really important in improving.
      +1

Post thoughts always and ask whatever you don't understand from our response.
      i never understand you manu, because you SUCK! :s_cool:
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      well you are obviously referring to me, so i apologize for coming across as arrogant. i guess i have a very straightforward style and I tend to be harsh with my criticisms which may offend some, but I'm just trying to provoke some thinking on your part.
      This actually makes me want to post more the HE forums. This is *exactly* the kind of coaching style I prefer!
    • jules97
      jules97
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      well you are obviously referring to me, so i apologize for coming across as arrogant. i guess i have a very straightforward style and I tend to be harsh with my criticisms which may offend some, but I'm just trying to provoke some thinking on your part.
      This actually makes me want to post more the HE forums. This is *exactly* the kind of coaching style I prefer!
      Well veriz was often like that too. It's no big deal imo. You get the information, sure it sucks to be told your not as brilliant as you would like to be, but thats how the learning gets done.

The new HE's are going well so far, very impressed.
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey guys,

So this thread has been up for one week.

I think everybody involved has learned a lot and we are all on a similar page. Veriz spoke to me earlier and we both agreed that its a good time to close the thread.

Thanks for the involvement from everybody. This thread will close tonight.

Thanks
      Patrick