$57.35
      SB:
      $31.80
      BB:
      $289.18
      MP2:
      $60.02

Preflop: Hero is BU with 5, 7.
      2 folds, CO calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.00, SB calls $1.75, BB calls $1.50, CO calls $1.50.

Flop: ($8) T, A, 6 (4 players)
      SB bets $0.50, BB calls $0.50, CO calls $0.50, Hero calls $0.50.

Turn: ($10) Q (4 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $0.50, CO folds, Hero calls $0.50, SB calls $0.50.

River: ($11.5) 2 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.50, BB raises to $6.75.

Final Pot: $18.75.

CO 37 hands
      77/14

SB 13 hands
      54/8

BB 175 hands
      45/9

While I was playing flop and turn i clearly thought "Iif I hit flush I'm not gonna know what to do".

Do you see value in raising river or just call?
  • 4 replies
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      What is your plan if he reshoves on the river i guess that you will fold? His river bet seems really fishy, so i really like your play cause we can get value from worse.
    • double2
      double2
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by Saren113
      What is your plan if he reshoves on the river i guess that you will fold? His river bet seems really fishy, so i really like your play cause we can get value from worse.
      I'm not sure you read the hand right. I didn't act on river yet.
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Lol, sry dude, I am a bit drunk tbh! Tough spot for sure. I actually se no value in raising as you won't be called with worse I guess. I think it's a pretty loose iso tho, but i guess it's ok as you got position.

But anyway I would call if villian can spew with 2pair+ I guess he can. Then we got a clear call. It's so few combos that got us beat it's only like 9 combos of fds right? I would cross my fingers that he holds A2! Tough spot for sure.
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Good morning double2,

Just quickly..

CO 37 hands
      77/14

SB 13 hands
      54/8

BB 175 hands
      45/9

And they say poker is dead :D

Lots of interesting things going on here.

I think pre flop is fine, we could go 3x because we are 50bbs but I think 4bbs should be ok as I expect cbets to be profitable and the more money we put into the pot the more we are going to expect to return. When we get to 100bbs deep I'd recommend starting to 5x.

So it looks like you got a tonne of respect as we go to the flop :D

When the fish min bets, I think he has almost any two cards, I don't expect these very loose co/btn opponets to fold so I would raise here as I imagine they have weak ranges and not even top pair whilst our equity vs the fish is going to be fine.

If the fish bet 2.50 on the flop and got 4 callers I would reconsider because there is more chance they have Ax and won't fold or a good flush draw that dominates us.

On the river, with so much WTFFFFF things going on in the hand, I'd recommend just calling. Raising would be a value cut and even if we have the best hand with say a Q high flush you have to consider the amount of times the BB calls us vs the time the huge fish calls with top pair because he has such a good price vs the times that he folds when we raise.

So to conclude I would suggest not having a raising range on this river, and calling all flushes. If we had Kh10c then we could raise the river as a bluff :)