This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Push or Fold

• 3 replies
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, pepeelpewRNMD!

The Push/Fold chart is a good, if not very good, starting point, but it's not optimal. I used to use it when I first started on the micro FR SnGs and it worked pretty well. Games, however, are getting tougher and it takes more time to learn/adjust to our opponents in order to be successful.

Other tools to help your ICM knowledge are the freeware software we have on our site-ICM trainer(both light and normal), SnG wizard is another very helpful tool. SnG Solver, Nash etc, etc. You need to take it step by step though, so I suggest studying the charts first and then slowly adding new, more precise ways to play optimal.
    • pepeelpewRNMD
      pepeelpewRNMD
      Bronze
      Thank you, if I use the table, Iwll be able to beat until which SNG?
      What if I choose to learn the table and study very much the reads of opponents? This can replace ICM?
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Nothing can replace ICM, no way. ICM knowledge is the most important thing in FR SnGs. I think you can beat the micros using the chart. That means SnGs up to 5$ : )