Stacks:
      UTG ($2.40) 60bb
      CO ($4) 100bb
      HERO (BTN) ($4.17) 104bb
      SB ($11.89) 297bb
      BB ($11.08) 277bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.06, 5 players) HERO is BTN A:heart: A:diamond:
      2 folds, HERO raises to $0.12, 1 fold, BB calls $0.08

Flop: 10:heart: 4:diamond: 6:diamond: ($0.26, 2 players)
      BB checks, HERO bets $0.32, BB raises to $1.21, HERO?

Villain is 60/17, 3B:0, AF:3, X/R flop:20%, 70h

My question is, can I go broke on the flop? As he`s rather aggressive, he might X/R with JJ-QQ, FD`s, and ofc. sets.
  • 2 replies
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      Considering how loose he is I would move in with Aces. He will call with overpairs and I won't be surprised if he even shows something like AT/KT. Not many made hand combos possible, except sets, but a lot of draws combos possible so I guess I'll move in with Aces there.

Had the guy been a TAG type of player. I would lean towards a fold. In these situations it always depends on the opponent. If you have seen him move in with TPTK type hands and overpairs in these spots, make a note on him and move in against him in future with overpairs. If you see people show sets in these situations then you can be more cautious in future.

But against this guy I'm moving in.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Sample is not huge but he seems aggressive.

The board is drawy and overpairs are possible and thus he can have a wide range for raising.

I would like to make a small raise to let him put all the money in (and by small I mean around 2.2). Or we can just shove (since the small raise won't really leave him behind much money).

Either way we are getting the money in here.