It was time ... :)

• IvicaIliev77
      IvicaIliev77
      Bronze
      Hi guys and girls :)

I have been using pokerstrategy but haven't really introduced myself.
      I am 29 years old professional musician turned into wanna be professional poker player :) I come from Serbia so don't mess with me :P

In my signature you can find a blog a started about a month or so ago here on poker strategy.

I am great full for this site and community. I have lots to learn and improve and am really looking forward to my future progress here with all of you :)
  • 5 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hello there :)

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com

What instrument(s) do you play? I play a little piano, a little guitar and just bought some drums but never played before also just got a trumpet from a family member, also never played before but should be fun :)

Good to have you here
      Carl
    • IvicaIliev77
      IvicaIliev77
      Bronze
      Thank you for the welcome Carl :)
      I play guitar as main instrument but can play some piano also :)
      I graduated Berklee College of Music and taught there for 2 years also. Let me know if you need some advice/help with music :f_cool:
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IvicaIliev77

I graduated Berklee College of Music and taught there for 2 years also. Let me know if you need some advice/help with music :f_cool:
      I always need help with music :D I get frustrated and give up for a month then start again. Only had one private music lesson when i was about 13 and decided i was too good to need them :facepalm: After that it was all self taught and therefore have a LOT of bad habits. I'm going to really try hard with drums and get some proper lessons and practice a lot too.

I'm actually just starting to build a music room/studio thing in my garden at my new house so if you have any tips on what materials to use to soundproof a room as effectively as possible for as little cost as possible that would be cool
    • IvicaIliev77
      IvicaIliev77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Originally posted by IvicaIliev77

I always need help with music :D I get frustrated and give up for a month then start again. Only had one private music lesson when i was about 13 and decided i was too good to need them :facepalm: After that it was all self taught and therefore have a LOT of bad habits. I'm going to really try hard with drums and get some proper lessons and practice a lot too.

I'm actually just starting to build a music room/studio thing in my garden at my new house so if you have any tips on what materials to use to soundproof a room as effectively as possible for as little cost as possible that would be cool
      Unfortunately I can't help you with soundproofing since I never did that :) Somehow I always had good neighbors who didn't mind me practicing and playing all day long :D

Use YouTube I am sure there is a lot of videos that give some insight into how to do it and cheapest ways also ;)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Boiler is broken now so project is on hold for a little while :facepalm: :s_mad: how long have you played for? What guitar(s) do you have?