Hero (BTN): $16.20
      SB: $5.02
      BB: $13.48
      UTG: $5.00
      MP: $2.89
      CO: $7.98

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is BTN with T :club: T :diamond:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.10, Hero calls $0.10, 1 fold, BB calls $0.05

Flop: ($0.32) T :heart: K :club: K :spade: (3 players)
      BB checks, CO bets $0.15, Hero raises to $0.50, BB calls $0.50, CO calls $0.35

Turn: ($1.82) J :spade: (3 players)
      BB checks, CO bets $0.10, Hero raises to $1.25, BB calls $1.25, CO calls $1.15

River: ($5.57) Q :diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, CO bets $0.10, Hero ?

CO is 60/40/2.5/50 over 5 hands
      BB is 40/0/0.7/0 over 2 hands
  • 4 replies
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      You could make that bet even bigger on flop to make them call more with Kx.

On turn and river I'd play wa/wb. They definitely have KJ/KQ in their range, so might be that we are against way better hand.

River is call, though we are likely beaten but we still have good odds to call.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Preflop: Could consider a 3bet, especially if he opens wide range and doesnt fold much to 3bet. This would be a 3bet for isolation and thin value.

Flop: Merits of raising is that you build the pot. Great as you are deep. However I think calling Flop is standard and you can always raise the Turn.

Turn: I think we can treat his 10c bet as a check and I would probably pot it, setting stacks up for river shove.

River: Not a great card. We lose to JJ/QQ/KJ/KQ now. At the same time we beat AK/AQ/AJ. I suppose we can discount JJ/QQ from BB cos of the lack of a preflop squeeze.

I think it is much less likely for BB to have AJ and AQ cos you raised the Flop and he would have to be really bad to call here on the Flop. If he's tight and always squeezes AK preflop, then I would imagine that his range on the River here is going to be heavily weighted towards stronger boats.

In-game I may foolishly shove the River but thinking about it I don't think that's such a great spot. I think our two options here are to halfpot/fold to BB's raise and call the 10 cents. I don't think an Ace will raise for thin value if we halfpot so it would mean he always has a boat.
    • Flushmaker89
      Flushmaker89
      Bronze
      Why no 3bet preflop? We have position and his raise could only be a steal.

I raise the river. If someone had a K then he had raise the flop or the turn. And I think we get value from an ace or two pair or so.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      We should reraise this preflop for isolation(value).

Flop and turn are both fine.

On the river I agree with MBNL that we can either raise small for value vs A or even a 9(and fold to BB shove) or just call. I'd personally lean towards the valuebet raise.