[NL2-NL10] Nl2 Zoom A9

• Sashalyuber
      Sashalyuber
      Bronze
      PokerStars Zoom No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Button ($4.26)
      SB ($2.25)
      BB ($2)
      UTG ($3.31)
      UTG+1 ($2.06)
      MP1 ($3.08)
      MP2 ($5.53)
      MP3 ($1.01)
      Hero (CO) ($2.16)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:spade: , 9:club:
      5 folds, Hero bets $0.06, Button calls $0.06, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.15) 10:club: , 2:heart: , 5:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.08, Button calls $0.08

Turn: ($0.31) 9:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button bets $0.16, Hero folds

Total pot: $0.31 | Rake: $0.01

I am just wondering whether my c-bet here was okay? If it was how should I perceive his turn bet. It is only half the pot and I now have a pair on the turn so I am wondering if at these limits you have to worry about players trying to steal the turn after Hero has raised then checked.

Results:

Button didn't show
      Outcome: Button won $0.30
  • 3 replies
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      The flop bet is fine since the flop is so dry. You don't have much equity though if called so can't really improve but I'd still Cbet here.

On the turn I'd actually bet. Your hand actually improved so continue the aggression. You can improve even further on the river.

As far as his range goes, he can have 66-99, overcards that might have called flop especially since the flop is dry and you also can't really rep much.

On the turn you also get some protection with your bet against some FDs he might have picked up.

"I am wondering if at these limits you have to worry about players trying to steal the turn after Hero has raised then checked. "

No way of answering this, always depends on opponents.
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      You should go for 2nd barrel here. You actually have some value for your hand, and you prevent him from betting with his floats there.

So bet/fold turn and see what happens on river
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      I prefer to bet/fold the turn than ck/fold.

We could very easily have the best hand versus floats (overcards).

You could also ck/call turn and play the river but this will make your life more difficult.