[NL2-NL10] Nl4 sh QQ

• Propanas33
      I know that I should flop bet 3/4pot, but what should do on turn, when he reraise me? Easy fold?
      Villain 79/36/20 (20 hands)

IPoker No-Limit Hold'em, £0.04 BB (6 handed) - IPoker Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com

UTG (£2.38)
      MP (£1.94)
      CO (£5.15)
      Button (£3.94)
      SB (£4.81)
      Hero (BB) (£4.02)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, Q
      2 folds, CO bets £0.08, 2 folds, Hero raises £0.20, CO calls £0.16

Flop: (£0.50) 9, 3, 9 (2 players)
      Hero bets £0.25, CO calls £0.25

Turn: (£1) 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets £0.50, CO raises £1, Hero calls £0.50

River: (£3) 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets £1.50, Hero calls £1.50

Total pot: £6
  • 2 replies
    • CPallo

Pre-flop 3-bet it to at least 0.24, you can always raise min-raise bigger to get value from them and to prevent opponents to have good odds.

As played, you could easily bet bigger on flop. A fishy player never folds their FD there, so make him to pay big.

AS played, I'd call that min-raise for the given odds and see the river. River card is a bit bad, coz it fills in his potential SD's and FD. He might also have some sort of 9x, so c/f river IMO.
    • BogdanPS
      Preflop we should raise bigger for value.

On the flop we could also bet larger as he won't fold pairs/draws etc. to a b igger bet.

On the turn we can even consider going for a check raise to maximize value from draws/TT/JJ and maybe 77-88 however I'd prefer this line if I can expect villain to bet a lot and since we only have 20 hands we can't expect him to do that.

As played I'd also bet turn bigger, 2/3 pot or so.

On the river it's tough because on one hand we get 25% pot odds and on the other most of his raising range is ahead of us (unless he bluffed or had TT/JJ). Considering our bet sizing throughout the hand he may still show up with enough bluffs so I would call.

If we would of bet bigger and he still took a line like this I'm most likely folding river with no info.