NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($21.88)
      BB ($10.14)
      UTG ($32.97)
      UTG+1 ($20)
      Hero ($26.19)
      BTN ($20)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: A:spade:

UTG raises to $0.60, fold, Hero calls $0.60, BTN calls $0.60, SB calls $0.50, fold

FLOP ($2.60) K:spade: J:heart: 5:spade:

SB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $1.70, BTN calls $1.70, SB folds, UTG folds

TURN ($6) K:spade: J:heart: 5:spade: 2:spade:

Hero bets $4.10, BTN calls $4.10

RIVER ($14.20) K:spade: J:heart: 5:spade: 2:spade: 3:club:

Hero bets $19.79 (AI), BTN calls $13.60 (AI)

UTG: reg 17 vpip

BTN: unknonwn

SB: fish

OK to call here preflop? I have not absolute position and I might be in a sandwich. But I get get fish from SB into the pot if I call. If I 3bet, its a bluff, I have to fold to a 4bet and its not likely that he calls OOP with something.

On flop only BTN left after me, but I have good equity, so even against made hands its not bad.
  • 9 replies
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Fish is always good!
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      looks good for me. :f_biggrin:

def not 3betting this vs utg and with fish on blinds, postflop also very standard
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey SPeedFANat1c,

Pre flop, agree with Tomaloc, 3betting pre wouldn't be great and playing multiway here is fine as we have position + a good hand + skill ;)

On the flop, I would bet bigger even if we go to $2 we make an extra 1.5bb and his range won't change at all, it also allows us to bet bigger on further streets without overbetting.

On the turn I think he can have alot of 910 hands with one spade trhat will fold to a big bet, so now is a good time to try and target a wide range that includes Qx as well as draws (I dont think Kx folds to any size) so $4 looks great

On the river, very easy jam :)
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      On the flop, I would bet bigger even if we go to $2 we make an extra 1.5bb and his range won't change at all,

If his range will not change at all, why invest more money while we are semibluffing? We are not betting for value here I think.
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Saw that it was the unknown dude ^^ still think you should bet big so you get max value from villians draws and his pairs.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Vs pairs we could get value, but I think in 4way pot there is very likely 2 pairs and sets. Ok, UTGshould not slowplay most likely, he has initiative, but SB could way for cbet, BTN had no action yet.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      On the flop, I would bet bigger even if we go to $2 we make an extra 1.5bb and his range won't change at all,

If his range will not change at all, why invest more money while we are semibluffing? We are not betting for value here I think.
      Interesting question :)
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Farmarchist

Someone an answer to this.

And another bump for those unjudged hands from 20 nov.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic

Someone an answer to this.

And another bump for those unjudged hands from 20 nov.
      I actually don't mind the smaller bet to keep as many opponents in the pot as possible so when we hit we have a bigger chance of hitting.

On the other hand the bigger bet is also good when we have guys that like to call 1-2 streets but give up (let's say TP, 2nd pair) on later streets. That way we make them commit more money to a pot that they will eventually lose.