This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

The Step Challenge

• stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

Bit of background :

Me :

Was a mod here before, wonderful community. Love everyone :)
      Decided to quit poker to focus on my pharmacy degree.
      Still played live but not really online. Still love to lurk the forums and sometimes comments.
      Doing a small come back ...everything in life can be done if done with balance. I will cap my playing time. Studies will always be my priority.
      I also have a month off next month with not much to do so i'll be able to grind like old times probably. Also having a blog is really motivating.

Poker :

Mostly 9-man turbo SNG player. Over 3k games, decent ROI, highest limit was 11$.
      Also like to play tournaments, I luck box them sometimes :) .

Had a blog here before, feel like starting another one for fun. With FTP comming back and me playing on it I feel like I have to start my old habits.
      Basically i'll use all my FTP points to convert them into step 1 tickets. Then i'll play as much as I can and try to reach the highest step

Goals

• Do 500 hands on ICM trainer to warm up after such a long break
      • Reach step 6 with at least 1 ticket
      • Post regular on the blog
      • Review with SNG wiz (if it still works)
      • Watch a new SNG video to get a feel of poker 2012

Giving me 2 months to do that.

I HAVE NOW 28 STEPS 1 TICKET :s_cool:

Because my blog without beer wouldn't be a blog

Edit : Just realised 28 SNGs is super small, but don't worry, I also have a bankroll on 888 poker so I will most likely grind the SNGs there afterwards and update on that.
  • 43 replies